"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Barbamiz
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Barbamiz »

Hello World,

I'm new on this forum and I'm very happy to be here. I'm 30yo boy and in these days I can consider myself a very lucky boy, because I finally had the courage to face the conversation about my chastity fantasy with my wife, and she was very interested. So, after years of hidden fantasies, I can finally be my self, realize the dream that I have from I was a little guy: be a sub in chastity and live my life free of all the pressures relating sex. In past, I've tried a CB6000s (original and fake-silicone model): the original one was a little bit strong during all-day activity, but it work for sure, the "fake" silicone model (pink, little touch of class) fit very vell, but during a hard erection it doesn't resist and tends to deforms.
Now, to celebrate my new true life, I would like to buy a new one chastity device; I'm slightly undecide about which... What you think about birdlocked??? And again, classic or mini...? I don't have a big tool (I think is normal "less a step"), and I do not need big spaces: the only thing that worries me is the visibility and comfort for the whole day use.
I love to be here with you, I hope to be an active part on this forum... Thank you again,

M.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

@Barbamiz Hi there and welcome!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
aneroschastity

Post by aneroschastity »

Hi everyone!

I'm a 24 y/o bisexual boy who lives in NYC. Before actually committing to a chastity device I was just long-term edging myself--but sadly I did not yet have the willpower to stop myself before the PONR every time. So, I invested in a Holy Trainer and am about 8 days in! I signed up on this forum to figure out how to maintain hygiene, how to take care of the extra energy/frustration, and also how to deal with the constant buzz down there that is pleasurable but gets to be a bit distracting when I need to do graduate work.

And of course to the admins and mods--thank you so much for all the hard work, I was so glad to find a forum on this niche (or at least so I thought!) fetish that is actually well maintained and fairly active!!
1 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

@aneroschastity Welcome!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Gargoyle

Post by Gargoyle »

Hello all....I’m a guy in my late 40’s who recently discovered the pleasure of being denied. I’m currently wearing a cb6000 for about a week with removal allowed for sleeping and teasing by my partner.
I do have a few questions and I will post them here and if there is a better place to post it I’ll repost.

When I first place the 2” O ring around my balls and Cock I feel a stinging/painful sensation on my balls. The thing is it’s not where the scrutiny is rubbing the ring. It’s more the part that are hanging. I don’t have huge balls and I can fit a finger between the ring and balls. I’m using the largest ring and I don’t suspect is that as I’m a grower too. The stinging sensation goes away after ten to twenty minutes and then I’m fine. I guess I just want to make sure I’m not doing nerve damage or anything dangerous.

Is there an area here that provides advice on how to get my wife more involved? She’s pretty good but doesn’t embrace the Whole treated like a queen thing. I’m the one pushing for this and don’t want to push her away from it with my enthusiasm. Any advice is Appreciated.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Welcome, Gargoyle! I've had problems with the ring catching hair, which usually is referred to the balls. Perhaps one thing to check. I'm used to it now, but it used to be the thing that would wake me up the most.

There is a "keyholder" forum where your wife can browse other keyholder posts. She might enjoy that only keyholders (mostly women) are allowed.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

@Gargoyle Your wife just needs to sign up and request keyholder status here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=17948&start=50
0 x
Gargoyle

Post by Gargoyle »

Tullyboy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:29 pm Welcome, Gargoyle! I've had problems with the ring catching hair, which usually is referred to the balls. Perhaps one thing to check. I'm used to it now, but it used to be the thing that would wake me up the most.

There is a "keyholder" forum where your wife can browse other keyholder posts. She might enjoy that only keyholders (mostly women) are allowed.
Thanks for the welcome Tullyboy. It’s not the hair or lack there of. I think I solved the problem. On another post someone mentioned if you feel a “burning” sensation pull your testicles through even more although it sounds counter intuitive. Hope that was it. Thanks for the link too for kh
0 x
MJ Chaste

Post by MJ Chaste »

Hello forum!

Long time lurker, first time signing up.

A little about me:

I first heard about this whole male chastity thing five or so years ago. It terrified me, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. Within a year I'd bought a device. I fumbled around with it at first, but it never really did a whole lot for me. I knew in my heart I was always meant to be locked up by a partner, and I was single at the time.

Some time after that I met the person I thought at the time was the love of my life. She had previous BDSM experience but had never experimented with chastity before. I was shy and had little dating experience. We fell for each other hard. Within three months she was officially my keyholder, and it was seemingly the happiest time of my life.

She left me after about two and a half years. At that time I put my chastity device away; it was too painful even to look at. After the wounds had healed a little I tried vanilla dating, but in my heart I know what I want and where I belong. Which brings me to today: after seventeen months in storage without even looking at it, two days ago I sought out my chastity device and locked it on. I am officially locked up again!!!

Now I know that being chaste as a single individual is only a shadow of what I truly want, which is to be locked up by a loving partner. But I've been in this cage for two days and I feel so good! I can't believe I ever went so long uncaged. I hope to never go so long uncaged again.

When the time is right I will give my key, and my heart, to the right person. But for now I just want to explore chastity and learn more about it and myself.

Sorry if that was too long. Hello forum! Happy to be here!
1 x
plicker

Post by plicker »

Hello All,

I have been happily married to a wonderful wife for 20+ years And have had a bit of a submissive side to which she has never quite embraced - I guess she is just too much iof a romantic or too many years of catholic school. Regardless, I secretly purchased my first device about 3 years ago and was in a complete euphoria the first time I put on the knock off cb6k and clicked the lock shut. I have kept my secret to myself until she found my hidden device one day and questioned me on it. As nervous as I was, she was understanding, but it was clear she was not into it at all. She has eventually tolerated it with me, but stil won’t initiate my lock up. I guess we are still a bit of a work in progress.

I so enjoy the psychological side of chastity which I think compliments my fascination with tease and denial. I hope to share and learn from others here, as I continue to try and warm my wife to the idea of taking charge and locking me up.

plicker
1 x