The dating app that changed everything. Part 2

Tell me a story!
Greggy

The dating app that changed everything. Part 2

Post by Greggy »

The device felt uncomfortable as I sat in my car in the parking lot, letting my heart rate return to normal as I tried to find a comfortable position where the strange weight would not pinch or tug. I pulled up the app on my phone, and texted Claire back. “I’m on Honey! Let me know when you’re around!” As I was driving home I heard my phone ping, and pulled over, impatient to read the message.

“Great news Greg! I’m still interested in meeting for a drink, but it looks like you just got fitted today? I don’t meet guys who have had release in the last four days - I find dates go much better that way! How about next Saturday?”

Next Saturday? That’s eight days away I thought, confused and exasperated. “OK - sure.” I texted back, already beginning to scroll though the app looking for other matches. I hadn't realized that the app displayed the last time a man had been released, but it made sense - I remembered reading a tip in a magazine sugesting that women search the app by how many days a man had been locked since last release - the writer was suggesting that the longer a man had been locked the more attentive he would be.

“Great!” Claire texted almost immediately. “Invite me on Honey and I will get your code - see you next Saturday - you can pick the place!” My heart sank as I realized what she was asking. Once she had my code, that would mean I could not ask for release from anyone else. As I drove home I pondered the predicament, weighing the prospect of eight days without orgasm against the potential of loosing Claire’s interest, and the likelihood that any other women would respond differently.

As I drew into the driveway I had made up my mind. In the Honey app I selected Claire’s profile, and clicked the ‘Send Honey Invite’ icon. A confirmation message popped up, asking me whether I was sure I wanted to use one of my three codes this month. ‘Yes’ I clicked, hearing the ‘woosh’ sound as the invite was sent.

An hour later, Claire texted back. “Thnx! Enjoy your week!” And suddenly the reality of my situation began to sink in. The first evening was much, much more difficult than I had imagined, the device a constant reminder of my inability to control my release. The next day was worse. My mind raced, every woman I saw brought to mind my desire, and my inability to satiate it.

By the third day I began to feel more insidious effects. Women who I would have passed on the street without a second glance began to draw my attention. Plain, plump, unattractive, all of them grabbed my notice in the way a supermodel would have a few days ago. I could feel my hormones acting on my brain, desperately signaling that my body needed release. I began to dread interactions with women, knowing that they would leave me flushed and frustrated, my eager cock straining painfully in its cruel metal prison.

Somehow, endless hour by endless hour, frustrating day by frustrating day, the week passed, and, having arrived half an hour early, I sat nursing a beer in the bar where Claire and I had agreed to meet. The agreed time passed, and just as I was wondering whether she would show up I saw her enter the room. The app didn’t do her justice, she looked stunning, her long hair loose on her shoulders, her round face charming and sweet as she spotted me and grinned. Her simple white blouse and dark green skirt gave her a quiet elegance that intoxicated me. “Greg!” She called out, coming to join me. “Good to see you! How are you doing?”
Last edited by Greggy on Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8 x
slave d

Re: The dating app that changed everything. Part 2

Post by slave d »

You’ve got me, I want part 3 !!!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Very well thought out APP. I believe you are onto something here.

So you have a plan to develop/market and make millions with this idea? 8-) :lol:
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

locked4her55 wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:59 am Very well thought out APP. I believe you are onto something here.
I agree!
Would be a great app for the 'locked' single crowd. Great story; now on to part 3.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

It’s a fun story, the device as described - I think there’s a reason we don’t see “sophisticated electronic monitoring equipment” on chastity cages. I got one of those “track your dog” things and it sits unused, because even in standby, it needs to be charged once a day. So what happens to the “sophisticated monitor” and the “smart lock” when the battery runs dry?

This is best left to fiction :). As fiction, I’m liking it.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Greggy

Post by Greggy »

Schnoff wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:59 am It’s a fun story, the device as described - I think there’s a reason we don’t see “sophisticated electronic monitoring equipment” on chastity cages. I got one of those “track your dog” things and it sits unused, because even in standby, it needs to be charged once a day. So what happens to the “sophisticated monitor” and the “smart lock” when the battery runs dry?

Well you're not wrong. ;(
I think a lot of my fantasies are not really practical in the real world and need some suspension of disbelief... ;)
1 x
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

Interesting concept!
0 x
Dvl4

Post by Dvl4 »

Wow!!!! These are amazing! So stoked I get to read em all back to back
0 x
sissycandice

Post by sissycandice »

Schnoff wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:59 am It’s a fun story, the device as described - I think there’s a reason we don’t see “sophisticated electronic monitoring equipment” on chastity cages. I got one of those “track your dog” things and it sits unused, because even in standby, it needs to be charged once a day. So what happens to the “sophisticated monitor” and the “smart lock” when the battery runs dry?

the Cellmate ? I think it's real now. I ordered one..
0 x
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021

Post by timmyboy38 »

the Cellmate ? I think it's real now. I ordered one..
I have two Cellmates at home (large and normal). They are pretty neat, but the metal ring almost destroyed my ball sack, causing blood blisters. If only the ring would be better...
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.