How long have you been married?

Living the real life under lock and key
sherulestherooster

Re: How long have you been married?

Post by sherulestherooster »

cuyahoga wrote:
Shorty wrote:she says she doesn't miss the mess.
After my vasectomy, my wife was first introduced to “the mess,” as we stopped using condoms.
During one long denial period, she mentioned briefly how much nicer sex was, when she didn’t have to spend the next two hours dealing with things leaking out of her. In addition, even I’ve started appreciating the lack of “the mess.” When we’re done, instead of her running off to the bathroom, we get to cuddle immediately.

That would probably be less important to me if I had an orgasm.
I've wondered what she REALLY thinks of the mess. I have also had a vasectomy but there are certain times she requires me to wear a condom (nearing her period, sex outside of our bedroom, breast sex) and frankly I really don't mind wearing condoms that much. I get really turned on when she watches me roll it on (I have a huge CFNM fetish) and the orgasm feels great anyway. But it's hard not to see the clear advantage for her not to deal with the mess and it's pretty easy for me to clean myself up. It's great for quickie sex. Have fantasized about incorporating condoms into our T&D play.

But of course the feelings are more intense and intimate bareback, and I would never give that up entirely. We are both turned on by her noting, "you're oozing out of me still".

To answer the original question, 24 years.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Onlyhers4ever wrote:Before we started playing with chastity I would cringe when my wife would strip the sheets off the bed to wash them. I just knew that sex was out of the question for at least the next few days as she would not want to have to wash the sheets again.
That’s funny. I do the laundry in my house, and I’ve noticed fresh sheets almost always lead to sex. I think it’s the smell...
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

cuyahoga wrote:
Shorty wrote:she says she doesn't miss the mess.
After my vasectomy, my wife was first introduced to “the mess,” as we stopped using condoms.
During one long denial period, she mentioned briefly how much nicer sex was, when she didn’t have to spend the next two hours dealing with things leaking out of her. In addition, even I’ve started appreciating the lack of “the mess.” When we’re done, instead of her running off to the bathroom, we get to cuddle immediately.
Mrs. Twisted has found that she, in one way, *enjoys* 'the mess'...in that she enjoys making *me* deal with it, it turns her on to have me tied down while she rides me and then sit on my face and force me to 'lick her clean'. She gets off on 'being naughty' and *forcing* me to do something so 'nasty'.

I don't 'like' doing it- I hate the taste and it feels humiliating to have to do it...but for some strange, perverse reason the thought that she can or is going to do it [to me] makes me hard as hell and puts me on a 'hair trigger'. When she says she is going to do it, it becomes impossible to not ejaculate quickly, even though I *know* that as soon as I cum I'm going to be completely disgusted by the idea...but she will (literally) *force* me to do it anyway.
Onlyhers4ever wrote: Not to mention that it cuts down on laundry. Before we started playing with chastity I would cringe when my wife would strip the sheets off the bed to wash them. I just knew that sex was out of the question for at least the next few days as she would not want to have to wash the sheets again.
Surely you must have more than one set of sheets?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

45 years in September.

In 1974 I had 1 red rose delivered, 2 in '75, 3 in 76....44 in 2017. They have been delivered to restaurants, home, work, and one year they were at the doctors office when she arrived for her appointment. :roll:

Any guess what 44 long stem roses costs? :o I almost need to take out a loan and vases large enough are getting hard to find!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
slave d

Post by slave d »

Well done you, we're 44 this November so just behind you
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Met 21 years ago (at a wedding, of all places), married for 19 years, 2.5 years in enforced chastity (hesitant KH at first), 2.4 years with an enthusiastic KH. After PIV, I often get comments for the next week on how inattentive and inconsiderate I’ve become. (I think that’s her way to justify denying me for longer and longer periods.)
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Met almost 20yrs ago online, met 19yrs ago in person on Jan 18, got married 15yrs ago on Jan 18, renewed our vows 3yrs ago on Jan 18 hehe we like to keep dates simple so we don't have to remember too much lmao :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
K_J

Post by K_J »

Married 3 1/2 years. First introduced my wife to chastity about 2 years into marriage. Tried it off and on for 6 months then took a break. Just recently she brought it up again. It’s been a process but it seems like she’s really come to enjoy it. I’m surprised there are so few young couples practicing chastity. I didn’t think I was an outlier.
0 x
Cueball

Post by Cueball »

We just celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary, but we were together for a while beforehand. January will mark 30 years as a partnership.

We've been doing orgasm control and chastity for about five years now, but only honor system so far. I'd like to use a device, but haven't been able to get her on board with that. But since she controls when, where, how, and what we do vis a vis sex and intimacy, it's her call.

Early on in the chastity play / orgasm control I tried to get her to do things in a certain way, but have since resigned myself to the fact that if she's going to be in control, she needs to be the one that's in control, not me. It's much better for both of us this way. And I've never been more satisfied with our relationship and sex life than I am right now.
1 x
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

We'll celebrate 37 years in September. I've been in chastity for only about 1 1/4 years. I wish I had introduced it earlier. I still have many other things that excite me sexually that aren't mainstream that she won't participate in which I wish was different, but the chastity fills a big gap.
0 x