Ejaculation volume

Living the real life under lock and key
Locked_Fred

Ejaculation volume

Post by Locked_Fred »

I just got locked up last night. When I ejaculate only a small amount comes out. Will being locked up for several days increase the volume of my ejaculate?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Ejaculation volume

Post by TwistedMister »

Hard to say. It might, or it might take more than 'several days', and/or it might require a substantial amount of 'teasing' and orgasm denial too...or you could have some sort of medical issue that no amount of teasing and denial will change. We don't know you, or anything about you, which makes it sort of difficult to make prognostications.

In a typical situation, yes, refraining from orgasm for a period of time, coupled with increased arousal, seems to increase ejaculate volume in most [physically] 'normal' males. However, this is merely anecdotal information, I am unaware of any properly designed and executed scientific studies that confirm or refute the idea.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Shoeslave88

Post by Shoeslave88 »

Dr chastity lol
0 x
I'm better when I'm locked up... That's why it's riveted on
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

This thread got me thinking, and wondering, about just how much volume might be possible...not that anyone/everyone would be able to achieve it, only what the 'large' end of the spectrum of human males might be. So, I did a little searching. Holy crap, there are some guys who can shoot some truly impressive loads.

Of course, given my penchant for masochism and a bit of humiliation, as much as I dislike swallowing semen my head is now full of wonder about how it would be to have to 'clean up' after one of those giant loads...or worse,take it directly.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Yes TwistedMister I am totally there with you on that one . The thought of tasting her on the cock that was dumping a large load in my mouth gets me very hard in my cage every time . Probably never happen but still very arousing.
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

TwistedMister wrote: So, I did a little searching. Holy crap, there are some guys who can shoot some truly impressive loads.
Ok, How is "impressive" defined? Tablespoon, Ounce, Pint ! ?

As I remember, my greatest volumes were as a teen. Never occurred to me to measure it though.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

A couple of things have changed for me. One was having a vasectomy years ago. Less volume, and a different look, obviously. The other is duration between ejaculations. Over a month, and there is an increase in volume, and the longer I go, the less appealing the consistency to some degree (I'm learning, but suck at cleaning up my messes, as she calls it) although that isn't quite as bad since the more strict chastity has genital stimulation down to near nothing. Edging frequently certainly did create a larger volume, and more gloopi-ness when completing a long denial period. Being over 50, I'm more comfortable with longer denial periods, having seen the improvement in consistency of the ejaculate with less stimulation. I would think also, that having hot baths, over showers may play into the consistency issue. Will see how it all goes.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

jfenoffti wrote:
TwistedMister wrote: So, I did a little searching. Holy crap, there are some guys who can shoot some truly impressive loads.
Ok, How is "impressive" defined? Tablespoon, Ounce, Pint ! ?

As I remember, my greatest volumes were as a teen. Never occurred to me to measure it though.
Well, I'm thinking of 'average' as about a teaspoon or a little less. A tablespoon (3 teaspoons) is definitely getting into 'impressive' range, and I watched a number of videos where a rough estimation would put the volume in the multiple ounces range which it truly impressive. It isn't easy to estimate volume of an uncontained ejaculation but some of these guys did it wearing condoms or into shot-glasses which made it easier- an ordinary shot-glass is about an ounce and a half, and when a guy can fill a shot-glass, or a condom with what appears to be about the volume of two shot-glasses I am definitely impressed.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Finn wrote:...duration between ejaculations. Over a month, and there is an increase in volume, and the longer I go, the less appealing the consistency to some degree (I'm learning, but suck at cleaning up my messes, as she calls it)...Edging frequently certainly did create a larger volume, and more gloopi-ness when completing a long denial period...
I have noticed that after a number of months, it can take on a yellowish tinge to it, and sometimes get so 'thick' that it is almost 'lumpy'. There are some who say that semen is reabsorbed into the body but my own observations of thick, yellowish lumps lead me to believe that this may not [always] be the case. Semen is stored in the prostate in preparation for ejaculation (not in the testes as some writers of erotica seem to believe), extrapolating the process of degradation in color and consistency, it seems reasonable to conclude that very long periods of non-ejaculation could very well result in the characteristics/symptoms of BPH and/or prostatitis...of course, the medical establishment wants to sell pills to alleviate the symptoms but a much simpler and more effective prescription would be 'Hey fella, if you ain't getting laid, pull your pud once in a while to keep everything cleared out and working properly"...and it is one of the major reasons that I personally have a 'hard limit' of 3 months without orgasm.
0 x