That Empty Feeling

Living the real life under lock and key
happilylockedman

That Empty Feeling

Post by happilylockedman »

After almost a month of lockup I was feeling desperate for an orgasm. My wife and I have been very active in bed and she has often been very receptive to my bringing her to orgasm. Not always, but often. In my orgasm starved condition I constantly craved skin contact.

Sunday morning my prayers were answered. After giving her two fine orgasms it was my turn. She played with me, I entered her, and it was lovely.

But now,... I miss my feeling of desire. That's the "empty feeling" in the subject. I had an almost constant tingling feeling that I didn't identify until it was gone.

What a conundrum! I love the feeling of an orgasm but I also love wanting one.
0 x
locked4her55
Re: That Empty Feeling

Post by locked4her55 »

happilylockedman wrote:What a conundrum! I love the feeling of an orgasm but I also love wanting one.
I'm right there with you. Made it 34 days with no release at all from the cage. Then last Thursday had a very quick orgasm through PIV and then the let down. Still not yet up to the desire point but hoping it will come (not cum) soon. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I have personally found that after six to eight weeks without an orgasm, the first one doesn’t seem to completely “reset” me.

I’m hoping to use that at some point, and convince my wife to go with a “one and done” concept. Currently, she denies me for a while and then when she lets me orgasm, we’re done with the denial for a while. That let down, or whatever you want to call it, sucks.

The whole point of denial for me is that constant feeling of walking around at a level five or six arousal (thinking a scale of one to ten). That’s the feeling I crave all the time. When she’s not the source of the denial, though, and I try to do it myself, I make it about four to ten days. Zero self control. Infuriating.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

My KH did not make me go the 6 months she had alluded to when this lockup began. It ended at 2 months with a spirited lovemaking session we both enjoyed. After it was over, I was looking for my brains, cause I was sure they came out with the semen, the orgasm was so intense. Although I never know, I think her intent is to leave me unlocked until after my urologist visit, then lock back up. I was down for almost a week after (I'm an older guy). She hasn't said when her toy is to be incarcerated again. Guess she didn't want the doc asking, "Hey, what's this ring around your genital area?".
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
slave d

Post by slave d »

In general terms this “let down” is the reason i am much better off with no orgasm at all. It’s 420 days since my last full orgasm, now the best i get is a little dribble when MsM milks me and that happens before i can even get properly erect BUT that’s the way i want it !!!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

cuyahoga wrote:I have personally found that after six to eight weeks without an orgasm, the first one doesn’t seem to completely “reset” me.
Seems that way to me, too. Also, after a period (a year?) of going 60-90 days between orgasms, with those orgasms mostly being 'ruined'(or mostly ruined?), the lack of [frequent] full orgasms results in *all* orgasms becoming partly or mostly ruined without it being intentional...either that, or the straining to prevent orgasm when permission has not been given causes the 'holding back' action to become almost 'automatic', which disrupts the 'normal' orgasm and causes it to become mostly or partly ruined...I haven't quite figured out which.

But, after a ruined orgasm I typically find myself even hornier than before about 12-24 hours after, especially if the cage has been re-installed immediately after the orgasm...sometimes, I find myself becoming horny fairly soon after, even as little as an hour or less.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

I try to think of the let down as a hangover that will pass if you push through. I also find the longer I go between orgasms, the longer the hangover. “Starting over” can seem overwhelming at first, but can reignite the excitement if you can be ready to muddle through the first few days.

Also, we’ve played a lot of different ways. It’s good to figure out what works best for you. Lately, I’ve tried to focus less on being totally pure (more ruined, which I didn’t use much previously, and looking at long term trends versus being totally pure for x number of days).

Once you’ve tried more than a month a few times and understand how your body and mind work, it gets easier to mentally commit to trying things even when you are feeling a little empty in moment.
0 x