Slutever TV Show on Vice

Living the real life under lock and key
fuzzydunlop

Slutever TV Show on Vice

Post by fuzzydunlop »

We love this TV show, even the stuff that doesn't cover our interests. Overall, I think it is non-exploitative and not sensationalized. It's hosted by Karley Sciortino who is great.

The episode on "Lifestyle Slaves" has had quite an impact on my wife. She said she noticed how I "lit up" watching it, and is realizing how things could be more worked to her advantage. There is a brief discussion of chastity on the episode, but also a lot of discussion on how the subs can be personal assistants.

We've been together 20+ years, experimenting most of that time, and still discovering new and surprising ways to improve or things to try.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Slutever TV Show on Vice

Post by TwistedMister »

Is this on cable or Dish or something?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Vice is a cable channel, and Slutever is a 10 episode season covering various kinky topics. Shows are about 20 minutes.

Large chunks and shows are available on Internet. Google “Slutever” and “Vice”.

There are several episodes that cover various aspects of BDSM.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

OK, thanks. No cable here. Bummer.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Here is a link that discusses the episode:

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/ ... -sciortino
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

During a workout (so I really couldn't hear much, and I joined late), I watched an episode of Slutever where they had a woman that collects dragon/monster shaped dildos. It was pretty hot how unapologetic she was about it, and she specifically said very clearly, "I used all the dildos I have bought" - and she had dozens of them. Just goes to show you that there are a lots of different fetishes out there. I would be interested in seeing more episodes of this! Sorta reminded me of "Strange Sex" which I also thought was an interesting show.

And it goes to show you that I enjoy hearing about others' sex lives...
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

I like that the show covers a wide range of topic. Sometimes the subjects hit strange little niches, but most of time it is covered as interesting behavior and with empathy. Not too clinical, and not too sensational. The tone hits a sweet spot. Here is a full list of episodes. I thought some would not be interesting. I was wrong. Karley is great.

Episode Air Date Episode Name
1 Jan 24, 2018 Happy Endings
2 Jan 31, 2018 Lifestyle Slaves
3 Feb 07, 2018 Stoned Sex
4 Feb 14, 2018 Kinky Travel
5 Feb 21, 2018 Trans Sexuality
6 Feb 28, 2018 Cam Girls
7 Mar 07, 2018 Luxury Sex
8 Mar 14, 2018 Robot Sex
9 Mar 21, 2018 Eco Sexuality
10 Mar 28, 2018 Monster Fantasy
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Episode 10 - Monster Fantasy was the one I saw (sorta, I was working out and only watched the last 10/15 min).
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

My wife and I watched the episode on Lifestyle Slaves. The world “lifestyle” always creeped me out. Can’t I be kinky without joining a lifestyle?

Buuuuuut, my wife saw the way I “responded” to the episode and something “clicked”’for her. Maybe it is just another phase for us, but she is taking “domming” much more seriously and thinks it can involve me being more of a “personal assistant” to her rather than her carrying the burden of pleasing me as a sub. Also, she thinks it could help in more of a long term happiness kind of way instead of instant gratification. I’m intrigued on how the next fees months will go.
0 x