PA vs Fernum

For the gearheads in the audience
PatMcGroin

PA vs Fernum

Post by PatMcGroin »

There are a lot of posts about piercings for chastity. Most if not all on this board talk about Prince Albert. Does anyone have advice on a fernum piercing instead? Are they more susceptible to migration than a PA? A lot of manufacturers have it as an option.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: PA vs Fernum

Post by Tom Allen »

I tried it with a CB3000 years ago, and it didn't work out well. I suspect that there was no way for the frenum to get enough of an airing out, especially with everything squished into the cage.

I got it because I really do not want a PA or some of the convenience issues that go with it. After a year or two of trying, I ended up taking it out and letting it heal up.
0 x
jfenoffti

Re: PA vs Fernum

Post by jfenoffti »

The location of your piercing will probably make a difference. Mine is relatively close, or shallow. I've seen photos of other frenum piercings that appear to be lower on the shaft and or "deeper" into the skin. Those would have more strength or resiliency I think.

I attempted to use my frenum piercing to keep me at the end of the tube to make urinating easier and neater. Didn't work. Too much shrinkage, just pulled the skin around the piercing. I now have a properly sized cage and could easily wear something in the piercing but do not. I remain at the end of the cage, urinating is not a problem. And I do not attempt to "pull out" of the back of the cage, so it's unnecessary for "security".
0 x