Keeping clean in a Holy Trainer v3

For the gearheads in the audience
Guyhi

Keeping clean in a Holy Trainer v3

Post by Guyhi »

Does anyone have hints or suggestions on how best to keep clean and fresh in a v3? The more specific, the better. Also is cleanliness the main reason to avoid plastic devices?
0 x
slave d

Re: Keeping clean in a Holy Trainer v3

Post by slave d »

Personally I don't believe you can unless you remove it very regularly for cleaning, something I don't like and that's the main reason I went to open cage stainless steel. Yes I know you can use swabs and cotton buds and squirt bottles and all other sorts of things but in the end for me that was too much hassle, loved everything about the HT except this issue.

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

The HT, like the CB3000 & CB6000, can be sort-of cleaned by using an old shampoo bottle, filling it with soapy warm water, and squeezing it inside the tube while you're in the shower. Running a cotton swab around the inside will also help, and if you have a removable shower head, you can probably do a better job. I've worn my CB3000 for weeks or months at a time with a lot of maintenance.

Note that eventually, the plastic will discolor slightly, and the plastic will tend to retain the smell a little longer. The stainless models are definitely easier to clean.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

slave d wrote:... remove it very regularly for cleaning, ... and that's the main reason I went to open cage stainless steel. ... loved everything about the HT except this issue. MsM's ld
+1
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Agree with slave d and jfnofti. I just bought one for some additional variety. Cleaning is further complicated for me by the fact that the largest diameter available is 1.4". I am not overly large, but both of my Mature Metal devices are perfect fits (just slightly snug) at 1.5". Even though the difference is only 0.1" , the fit is so snug that even slipping a swab in there would be tough, and water under pressure would not be thorough enough for me. I like the HT v3 design a lot but consider this device only for very short term wear, 24 hours or less.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
aversimencierro

Post by aversimencierro »

I just received an HT from China and I am somewhat disappointed, I thought the HT was softer but I see that it really is just as rigid as the CB6000s :?
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Then what you bought was a knock off. HT is made in Switzerland and is softer than the CB6000s.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
aversimencierro

Post by aversimencierro »

It cost me € 7 but I thought that the silicone or resin is a softer material
0 x
Reinest

Post by Reinest »

If it was only 7 then it definitely sounds like a cheap knockoff. The HT is also certainly a rigid device, the only time ive noticed any kind of "softness" to it is if Im taking a hot shower
0 x
Not all who wander are lost.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

aversimencierro wrote:It cost me € 7 but I thought that the silicone or resin is a softer material
It's a cheap counterfeit, there's no telling what it's made of. If the price is 'too good to be true', there's a reason for that. You shouldn't trash-talk HT on the basis of your experience with a fake.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted