new to chastity

Post by moofey »

Hi been locked up five days now getting horny
0 x
locked4her55
Re: new to chastity

Post by locked4her55 »

Hi moofey and welcome to the Forums.

How about heading here and posting a little bit about yourself.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6967&p=14607

Thanks, we'll all look forward to your contributions here.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
moofey

Post by moofey »

locked4her55 wrote:Hi moofey and welcome to the Forums.

How about heading here and posting a little bit about yourself.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6967&p=14607

Thanks, we'll all look forward to your contributions here.
Hello I'm very interested in being dominated by my partner she has agreed to lock me up and only release me upon better behaviour she will also tease me I'm using a holy trainer device
0 x
moofey

Post by moofey »

I'm ten days into chastity and I won't be released until my behaviour improves using a holy trainer and very horny
0 x
Namron

Post by Namron »

I think we have a troll.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Namron wrote:I think we have a troll.
:lol:
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I don't know, he's not really acting like the 'classic' troll type. At a first guess, judging by the writing- run-on sentences and a lack of punctuation, I'd have to say poorly educated and/or not very bright.

There could be a remote chance that it is our multi-alias pal with a new schtick, but I'm not leaning that way.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

TwistedMister wrote:I don't know, he's not really acting like the 'classic' troll type. At a first guess, judging by the writing- run-on sentences and a lack of punctuation, I'd have to say poorly educated and/or not very bright.

There could be a remote chance that it is our multi-alias pal with a new schtick, but I'm not leaning that way.
Subtle, very subtle...NOT!

I moderate another kink site, we Moderators would never put derogatory comments like that about a member on the public pages. We might comment and raise concerns on the Moderator Group, that's our job, but the job doesn't include running someone down because of their use of English - ours is a world-wide forum and many members have English as their second language, and not all members are well-educated.

I am disappointed.
0 x
MM Jailbird
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Agree _Ij_ I run car board and we have private conversation like this with the other mods.
0 x
CB6000
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

_lj_ wrote:Subtle, very subtle...NOT!

I moderate another kink site, we Moderators would never put derogatory comments like that about a member on the public pages. We might comment and raise concerns on the Moderator Group, that's our job, but the job doesn't include running someone down because of their use of English - ours is a world-wide forum and many members have English as their second language, and not all members are well-educated.
It was not intended to be subtle. There were posts you have not seen because they were deleted before ever making it onto the board, he has shown that he cannot/will not abide by rules and etiquette. I have been here a long time, and on boards since the days of dial-up bbs systems, FidoNet, the 'internet' before it became the 'web' with all its pretty pictures and general public access, usenet news groups, etc.

Over the decades I have observed correlations between writing and behavior. I am educated in five languages and have smatterings of several others. One of the things that most current, modern languages have in common is grammar and punctuation. I can usually tell when someone is having an issue because they are writing in a language that is not their primary language, for instance, the relatively new member 'aversimencierro'- it is clear to me that English is not his primary language and no judgement is made for that.

One of the major things about this board is that we do not want to see it turn into a place like the 'Mansion', it would be better to simply let it die than to turn into that. A correlation I have noticed is that the poorer the writing skills, the more of a tendency there is to go in that direction. We wish this place to remain a reality-based forum where mature conversations can take place.

Personally, rather than banning people, I prefer to let them come to the conclusion on their own that this is not the place for them, and they are not going to get the reactions they desire, I let *them* make the choice not to participate rather than making it *for* them. I tend not to operate in 'secret' like a 'ruler' making decisions behind the scenes, but rather in the open, subject to criticism and, unlike some other forums I don't believe in the hard-line approach of a complete prohibition of discussions of moderators and their actions. Your opinion has been noted and considered.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted