"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Xileh

Hello World

Post by Xileh » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:58 am

I am in a long term marriage with a great intimate life. We have dabbled with T&D for a couple of years. While researching T&D, I ran across Male Chastity and remember thinking “no way.” For some reason it began to grow on me. After agonizing over it for months, I asked, and she said “yes.” She took to it and it was one of the last yeses I have heard. I’ve gone through several Chinese devices and am expecting a MCN in the mail soon.
0 x

locked4her55
Re: Hello World

Post by locked4her55 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:08 pm

Xileh wrote: I asked, and she said “yes.” She took to it and it was one of the last yeses I have heard.
You are one of the lucky ones. Usually it takes many weeks of sucking up. :lol:

Welcome to the conversation.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress
Currently wearing DHgate A271

uncumfortable

hello everyone

Post by uncumfortable » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:17 pm

Hello everyone. My wife and I are from Canada. We were part of the local BDSM scene for a while about 15 years ago, but kind of fell out of contact after a while.

I have had an interest in chastity and related things for a long time. I have had a cb2000 years ago but found it was not very comfortable. Since then I have tried to buy a device from china but a number of problems with it (sharp edges, urethra tube was a bad idea). I had a PA done years ago but it started to migrate and have not worn jewelry in it for a long time now.

Anyways, my wife and I are very open minded. I am 55 but young at heart and my wife is younger. I am toying with trying to get into long term chastity devices again. I look forward to reading more of the posts here.

uncumfortable
0 x

TwistedMister

Re: hello everyone

Post by TwistedMister » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:34 am

uncumfortable wrote:...urethra tube was a bad idea...
Welcome to the forum.

Why was the urethra tube a 'bad idea'? I'd like to hear more about this since I have been considering a device with one.
0 x
02/11/18 "The idea of me fucking someone else really turns you on, doesn't it?" --Mrs. Twisted

uncumfortable

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by uncumfortable » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:30 am

The urethra is pretty sensitive and the constant friction leads to a internal sore then infection. Might be just the design of the one I got.
0 x

creampieeatin

Post by creampieeatin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:21 am

Newbie here. Wife and I slowly starting down this road as she's been wanting to explore her dom side.

X-mas present this year was her giving me a cage to wear to family get togethers that day.
0 x

FtonDavid

Post by FtonDavid » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:12 pm

Hi there,

I've come to chastity late in life, getting my first device four years ago. It was way too expensive and I use it very rarely, but I now have three custom metal devices and Mature Metal's Queen’s Keep with an oval double base ring is my favourite. I use the security screw, I have no fetish with regards to having a lock, and discretion and lack of noise is very appealing. "No Sweat Pant Slim - Gull" by DU/ER are my favourite pants, they wear like sweat pants, but they don't look it. They stretch so it took a couple of times to get the right size down, I think the waist is four inches smaller that what I would wear in Levi's. Super tight pants and a chastity cage has not historically been a great combo. I am able to get some brushes in under the metal as well as a soapy finger when I am uber soft in a warm bath and so I've managed to keep things clean and not smelly for two weeks of wear which has made me happy. Sweating and sleeping in the device has made the funky smell a trial so I'm glad to have finally sorted that so I can keep the device on during cleaning. Anyway thanks for listening and have a great day.

David
Attachments
56_91_queens-keep1-250x250.jpg
MM Queen's Keep
56_91_queens-keep1-250x250.jpg (11.12 KiB) Viewed 1909 times
0 x

uncumfortable

Post by uncumfortable » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:55 pm

Nice x-mas present. Hope your exploration goes well. :-)
0 x

permanentchastity1

Post by permanentchastity1 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:57 am

Hello. I am a young (29 years old) man. I practice chastity alone, do not have chastity device.
Joined this website because sometimes want to share thoughts and feelings which comes during chastity.
0 x

aversimencierro

Post by aversimencierro » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:49 am

Hello, I am 58 and I live in Spain. I have been married for 30 years and the last 2 I have used a CB6000 original and a Chinese CB6000s with the original rings. I have bought some more from China in metal but one is very big and the other is not I can put it on my own.My wife does not put much enthusiasm and I've never taken it 24 hours and I've barely been locked in for days (without nights). I want to go back to it and had thought of an original or Chinese Holy Trainer. a greeting
0 x