Stainless steel Holy Trainer rings

For the gearheads in the audience
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Stainless steel Holy Trainer rings

Post by Tom Allen »

I've been really happy with my A272 tube; it's at least as comfortable as my old CB3000, and it's even more secure.

But naturally, we always wonder if there's something just a little bit better out there. I've noticed what looks like a Fort cage that's been cut and welded to fit the integrated lock cuff ring, which I might try just for the hell of it, even though I'm sure it will be heavy.

But I'm also looking at a Holy Trainer style cage, if only because so many people seem to like the way they fit. I found a shorter version in stainless steel that's inexpensive enough to try out. But I'm wondering if any of you HT aficionados have any input as to the ring size.

On the devices I linked above, I use the 45 mm ring (1.77") because it's the most comfortable and keeps the cage in place. But because the HT slips under the cuff ring, I wondered if there was a trick to figuring out what size to wear? The sizes listed say "about" 40, 45, and 50 mm - I'm assuming because the ring is not perfectly round. And I see that the unit is 300 grams (about 10 oz).

Any suggestions?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Stainless steel Holy Trainer rings

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote:The sizes listed say "about" 40, 45, and 50 mm - I'm assuming because the ring is not perfectly round.
If you scroll through the pics, you will see that it gives the dimension of the longest part of the 'ring' as 45mm, which means that the short dimension is somewhat less. I don't have the math skill to compute the inner area as opposed to a 45mm round ring.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

TwistedMister wrote: If you scroll through the pics, you will see that it gives the dimension of the longest part of the 'ring' as 45mm, which means that the short dimension is somewhat less. I don't have the math skill to compute the inner area as opposed to a 45mm round ring.
I also searched our boards to see if anyone has compared the CBX style round rings to the HT rings, and the consensus seemed to be that the 45mm was the more popular. I thought I remembered someone writing that they wore the No 2 or No 3 ring (1-7/8 and 1-3/4) and went to the 45mm, but I don't have any confirmation. I used duckduckgo.gom and put in some search terms, but nothing specific came up.
0 x
PatMcGroin

Post by PatMcGroin »

Holy Trainer used to have a chart on their site correlating CB6000 rings to HT rings but I couldn’t find it yesterday.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Related to ring sizes, I bought this cage

https://www.dhgate.com/product/stainles ... 2017-12-07

and with some limited testing, I enjoy it so far. Problem is that I used the ring size for my CB-6000S and it may be a little too big. I should have ordered a couple of extra rings. Anyway, I have to get some sort of lube on to put the ring on, but that causes "slippage" over the top that doesn't seem to go away. It's as if I need lube to put it on, then I need the lube off. Are there different types to try for this? I am wondering if even a smaller ring size would have the same problem. Appreciate any thoughts.

Cheers

ps, sorry, I couldn't figure out how to embed the lengthy url :cry:
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

The link doesn't allow viewing, probably because you linked from your shopping cart. Can you try copying the url from the original product page?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Okay, one more HT question.

I'm now looking at this model:
http://www.dhgate.com/product/2017-late ... 19717.html

Those of you who wear the HT - do you leave your base rings on when you remove the cage? Does it act like a cock ring? How well does that work?
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Tom, when I was wearing my HTv2, I'd take the ring off too. The edges of the fitting for the tube were uncomfortable for both of us.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Yeah, I've had enough responses to put me off the idea.

My second idea was to buy a cheap plastic version, and cut the tube, leaving only enough to fit back into the lock section. But that gets into fiddly stuff that is not sexy to be messing with.
0 x
aversimencierro

Post by aversimencierro »

Tom Allen wrote:Okay, one more HT question.

I'm now looking at this model:
http://www.dhgate.com/product/2017-late ... 19717.html

Those of you who wear the HT - do you leave your base rings on when you remove the cage? Does it act like a cock ring? How well does that work?
Did you finally buy this model? Did you like it?
0 x