[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

Happy Thanksgiving. Everyone’s in bed.

I had the cage off for six hours of in-laws time today.

That’s all. Wife was affectionate and receptive all day, so that was nice.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

She took the cage off last night, and we had a long encounter that resulted in a lot of edges for me.

Finally, she was riding me, and had already stopped at my edge a couple of times, and then she didn’t.
Seemed like my orgasm went on and on for like five minutes, but I’m sure it was just thirty seconds.

I’m pretty sure it’s just something she doesn’t want to think about during the holidays.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I’ve been avoiding these forums for the month of December, as it’s difficult to watch everyone else playing a game I desperately want to play...

But the holidays are over. My wife and I had agreed to suspend this activity during the holidays, so I’m hoping for a resumption this month. But, of course, there’s a huge life event facing us right now, and I’m betting that deters her from starting again. The event is actually a process that could take two months or six, so I’m really hoping she doesn’t see it as an impediment.

She has mentioned it, during one encounter, not seriously, but at least in context and at least she’s thought of it.

Please, please, please, please...
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Nothing.
Several times this month, she’s made reference to my behavior when I’m in that state of mind. It’s almost more distressing knowing that she does think of it, sometimes.

If we make it through February with no activity on that front ... I don’t know what I’ll do. I’ll be very sad.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

February passed, and I was sad.

Last night, out of the blue, she was initiating intimate contact, and then said that she wanted to deny me for a while. It had been longer than normal since our last encounter, and her last orgasm, so she ended up close to her orgasm very quickly, and she was struggling to hold back.
“I want to come like this,” she said, grinding herself on my face, “but I also want you to fuck me...”
I love it when she comes on top of my face, so I offered that I should fuck her for a few minutes, and then she should grind it out on my face.
She rolled over agreeing, I followed and lined up to slide in to her, and she said, “fuck me hard, but don’t you dare cum...”

Sweet.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

For the last couple of months, my wife’s been on a one week schedule. By that, I mean she’s been propositioning me for intimate relations once a week. So after our play time on Saturday night, I certainly wasn’t expecting anything last night.

She surprised me by following me into the bedroom when I was going down for the night. She told me to grab the lube, and laid next to me fully clothed. She poured a generous amount on me, curled up next to me, and started giving me a slow hand job.

I tease her sometimes by pointing out that when she starts playing with me, she gets interested when she thought she wasn’t. And last night was one of those instances. After a few minutes, she sat up, peeled off her shorts, and slid on to me.

It was awesome. Lots of sex, in a couple of different positions. It’s only been a couple of days of denial, so I was actually able to give a fairly decent performance. That is, until at one point, we were ‘vigorously’ engaged, and she warned me, “you better not cum.” Whoops, pull out completely, because I just went from riding a nice plateau to an edge immediately!

This morning, I mentioned that when she says things like that, it has a very immediate affect. She replied, “Well, it felt like you might go too far, and I was thinking, ‘I’m working on something here, and you better not fuck it up by accidentally cumming.’”

“..working on something here..” hit me really hard. Candidate for ‘Hot Things Your Keyholder Has Said’?
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Thursday night, I was headed to bed before my wife, and she came in to kiss me goodnight. She was rubbing me through all the covers, and said, “I think after the kids go to bed tomorrow night, we should fool around. What do you think?”

“I think I’ll be thinking about that all day tomorrow..”
“Good,” she said, giving me a last squeeze and kissed me long and with a lot of passion.

Friday night, my six year old son didn’t want to eat. He said his stomach and head hurt, an hour later he had a fever, and a half an hour after that, he was puking.

GODAMIT!!

Six days into our first playtime in months, with my wife ramping up the attention, and now some bug is going to tear through my family...

(Of course I’m concerned for the health of my family ... but please realize, when you have two grade school kids, bugs come and go.)
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Everyone’s fine. Not the flu, and so far, no passing around (knock on wood).

Unrelated:
I have to presume that my penis has suffered many an abrasion, nick, sore, etc. over the 40+ years that I’ve had it, and 30 or so years of playing with and torturing it.
It’s funny to me how much more noticable those are when you’re playing with chastity. My wife hadn’t ordered me into it yet, but she’s mentioned that it was coming a couple of times. Yesterday, I had to warn her, I wouldn’t at the moment be able to comply.
“I have a tiny little angry spot on my shaft. Don’t know what it’s from, but you can’t cage an angry penis.”
“Oh watch me,” she replied with mischief. “I’ll tame that angry beast.”
Now I’ve been rubbing tiny dabs of neosporin on the spot twice a day since, having told her I’ll let her know when it’s cleared up. It’s hard to say, when I tell her it’s healed, if she’ll just jump on the lockup then, or keep me guessing.

So .. I guess I’m guessing anyway.
Dammit! She’s winning the long game.
And another dash of resentment goes drifting off into the night...
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

And as of last night, I’m officially caged again.
Hehe, just typing that made me a little tighter.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I posted the above entry very early this morning, because having not been in the cage for three and a half months, waking up locked was just too exciting for me to fall back to sleep.

Later this morning, after the kids were off to school, my wife was getting ready to walk out the door, and we embraced. It seemed pretty normal to me, but my perception must be skewed because she commented as we broke the embrace...
“Wow, the cage is like a whole different tool...”
“What do you mean?” I asked smiling.
“Just so much more affection.”
“Too much?”
“Nope,” she replied, also smiling, and she walked out the door.
0 x