You're granted one chastity-related wish, what is it?

Living the real life under lock and key
SteveT

Re: You're granted one chastity-related wish, what is it?

Post by SteveT »

Well this may not be the witty or amusing reply you intended to get when you started this thread, but my “wish” is that I had been circumcised as a baby.

In Britain, unlike the US, it is the norm NOT to circumcise male babies (the obvious exception being those who do so on religious grounds). So I was not circumcised, and this was never an issue for me in the first 53 years of my life. In fact I quite liked my penis how it was.

I am very scrupulous about cleanliness - I have to be, if I don’t clean under my foreskin every day I get an unpleasant odour and even (if left unwashed) a build up of smegma.

So when I discovered the joys of chastity a few years ago I had to find a device that allowed good hygiene. I first tried the device you see pictured in my avatar. For the most part I filled it fully, but I am very much a “grower” and (more to the point) a “shrinker” - the size of my penis varies hugely during the day depending on temperature and other conditions.

So I went for the “short” version of the same device and this works really well. It is particularly good for me because I am able to insert myself into it with my foreskin withdrawn and the width of the device is such that the front part of the cage sort of hooks over the glans and keeps it pretty well in place without allowing the foreskin to roll back into place.

This means I can keep clean, and this is important because I am locked 24/7 and my Wife would not want to be bothered with unlocking my for daily cleaning.

I did get a CB6000s for travelling, but I don’t use it because I find I get very smelly very quickly and, importantly, it does not prevent my foreskin from rolling back; and once back I have no way to retract it again without removing the device.

Now even in my regular cage, even though my foreskin is held back so cleaning beneath it is not an issue, I do have a lot of excess skin to deal with. There are folds of skin that I have to ensure get cleaned. I have developed a technique whereby I can hold on to the end of my penis through the bars of the cage and “pull out” from the back which stretches the skin out and allows the soap and water from the shower to clean properly.

All this means therefore that I am very restricted in the type of cage I can use. I would like to try more enclosed or more curved designs, but I can’t. I would also like to get a Prince Albert piercing and a cage that incorporates that, but I don’t think I can do that with a foreskin.

So I wish now that I had been circumcised. I know that I could have an adult circumcision, but the ones I have seen pictures of seem scarred and, in some cases, ugly. Besides I think I would have a hard time explaining the need for the procedure, at the age of 56, to my doctor who would wonder “why now?” and, more importantly, to my Wife who likes my penis how it is.

So that is my chastity wish....
0 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

SteveT - I have the same issues. My Mature Metal Jail Bird is very easy to clean in the shower, but I have to use the handle end of an old toothbrush through the bars of the device to push the excess skin around to make sure everything is spiffy clean.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

I would wish for an 8 hour long (or longer) teasing session. I would be tied to the bed. She would have multiple orgasms, and she would finish it by making me think im getting an orgasm, but then ruining it.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

To be teased and denied so long that I am desperate beyond my imagination. I'd like to have my limits pushed to the extreme.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

braddogg4345 wrote:I would wish for an 8 hour long (or longer) teasing session. I would be tied to the bed. She would have multiple orgasms, and she would finish it by making me think im getting an orgasm, but then ruining it.
Onlyhers4ever wrote:To be teased and denied so long that I am desperate beyond my imagination. I'd like to have my limits pushed to the extreme.
I have entertained the notion of such a long teasing session...occurring after two or three months of no orgasm, but at the end being required to do (or agree to do) something 'unusual' (perhaps something that I/We haven't done before) in order to be granted the orgasm. If possible, performance would have to occur before orgasm is permitted. This would be a way to 'push' limits, seeing if one can be made desperate enough for orgasm that one would do something that one would ordinarily *not* [be willing to] do in order to receive it.

I have found that when I am super-horny my inhibitions decline and it is easier to cause me to do things that I would not ordinarily do. As an example, several years ago I was subject to a somewhat humiliating experience during which I was aroused and erect for a number of hours, following that, Mrs. Twisted was pleasuring herself with a very realistic (and rather large) dildo while I licked what parts of her pussy I could. Normally, I would not [willingly] perform any activity that was even remotely homo-erotic, and Mrs. Twisted had previously expressed (numerous times) that she has no interest in seeing such homo-erotic activity so despite being so close to a representation of a cock I was not particularly concerned...and then, she withdrew it, pointed it at my face and told me to suck her juices off of it. I find the idea of doing something like that, even to a simulacrum, to be humiliating and distasteful, and yet...it was only after she had already been thrusting it in my mouth like she was fucking my face with it several times that the *real* embarrassment hit- I realized that I had offered no resistance whatever to this act, I had simply opened my mouth and let her push it in. The *most* embarrassing part of this excursion into 'practically queer-land' was my subsequent realization that I remained hard during it.

Prior to that event I would have thought that it would require a considerable amount of force to compel me to do such a thing, even to a detached representation of an erect cock. Clearly, that was not correct, all it took was the combination of the prior event putting me more deeply into 'sub-space' than I thought I could go and extreme arousal. We had never discussed doing this particular type of activity, it came completely out of the blue and took me by surprise. (Thinking about my failure to resist *still* embarrasses me now...and in a complete reversal from her previous stance, she has indicated that she has thoughts of seeing me perform this and other acts for real...and, despite the fact that we have not been 'playing' for some time {a couple of years?} she recently mentioned...completely out of the blue, and not during sexual activity...the idea making me lick a guy's balls...which is certainly not something we have ever discussed, nor have I ever mentioned such a thing even in writing erotic stories because it has not been something that I have ever even considered and have not found 'erotic'...however, the thought of her becoming uninhibited enough to entertain such a notion *is* erotic...)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote:This would be a way to 'push' limits, seeing if one can be made desperate enough for orgasm that one would do something that one would ordinarily *not* [be willing to] do in order to receive it.
There are times my wife can work me up to this point that no matter what "hoops" she puts up, I'll jump through them.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
noid51

Post by noid51 »

I have so many wishes related to my chastity that makes this a difficult question to answer ,but I’d have to say my top wish would be for my wife to tell me she prefers me getting her off with my tongue ,therefore there’s no reason for her to unlock me. Would I want this to be a reality? Probably not,but damn I get so worked up thinking about it.
0 x
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

noid51 wrote:I’d have to say my top wish would be for my wife to tell me she prefers me getting her off with my tongue ,therefore there’s no reason for her to unlock me.
+1 from me definitely!
0 x
Afrinadian
Last orgasm: 0- 9-2021
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by Afrinadian »

My wife really enjoys our arrangement. However, she's very passive. My wish would be for her to be engaged in a way that matches my fantasies.
0 x
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

SteveT wrote:
noid51 wrote:I’d have to say my top wish would be for my wife to tell me she prefers me getting her off with my tongue ,therefore there’s no reason for her to unlock me.
+1 from me definitely!
I’ve just realised that that makes two wishes for me and the OP only allows one. But hang on a minute - surely the Chastity Genie always grants three wishes?!

So here’s my third wish....

I wish I could have a genuinely escape-proof device which makes orgasm genuinely impossible.

Gents, let’s admit it, most of us could get out of our devices if we really wanted - I think I could “pull out” completely in the shower and have a quick play with myself (whether or not I could get back in again is another matter mind you). And I’m pretty sure I could bypass the combination on the key-safe where my Wife keeps the keys. I don’t do either of these things because that would be disrespectful to my Wife - but it would be nice to know that it was impossible.

Likewise, I think it’s true to say that most of us can still achieve orgasm in our cages. For some, I know, you need to use a vibrator or some such - but in my case I could just kind of jiggle the cage and I will eventually climax (sure - it’s effectively a “ruined” orgasm inside the cage - but an orgasm nonetheless).

I will admit that I had something of a hair-trigger at the best of times, and when we used to have piv sex I would often (always) have to think of something unrelated to sex (like changing the tyre on the car - in the fast lane of the M25!) in order to delay the inevitable. I was somewhat disappointed to discover, on getting my first chastity device, that it didn’t prevent this. I was hoping that I could completely lose myself to the joy of pleasuring my Wife without having to worry about the traffic on the motorway. I find that, when going down on my Wife, if my cage is rubbing against anything I have to go back to car mechanics otherwise I will almost certainly climax and this, for me at least, is not what I want.

There may be devices out there that could achieve this (possibly some totally enclosed device?) but would this allow for the necessary hygiene protocols, and would it really be wearable 24/7?

So that’s my wish - a guaranteed orgasm-proof, escape-proof chastity device that can be worn 24/7.
0 x