Looking for device suggestions.

For the gearheads in the audience
Jon Descer

Looking for device suggestions.

Post by Jon Descer »

Hello everyone. So my first real device didn't quite work out as I'd hoped. It's from MCN, and there is nothing wrong with it, Mark does great work, it's just so open that I don't even feel like it's any different, uh, playing around with it on or off (as you might guess, I'm not particularly large either, which probably contributes to the issue). So what I'm looking for is something more enclosed, especially around the head, to at least make it feel like I'm more isolated and trapped in there. I'd like something metal, short, and something with a PA hook or ring or whatever. My problem is that most of the ones with PA hooks are very open, and the ones that are closed (like most plastic devices) don't have anything for the PA. The only things I've found are maybe the Looker 3, which is very pricey and still a little open, and the Halfshell (http://rigidchastity.com/index.php?rout ... duct_id=63) that I worry is TOO closed off, with no cut-outs or holes at all around most of the tube for cleaning and breathing. And I'd like to specify, I'm looking for it to be fairly closed off around the head; for some reason I don't understand, a lot of devices fully cover the less-sensitive shaft, but are fairly open around the head, which seems backwards to me. Bonus points if it can come with mild spikes (not so much for pain, more for making it difficult to slide around because the skin is stuck, aka, making it a little harder to just pump the device like it's a sex toy).

I know that might be awfully specific, and if no one has heard of such a thing, oh well, I'll probably try that Halfshell and then see if I can drill some holes in without messing up (I'm not much of a tool guy). But I thought it was worth a shot to ask. Any help is greatly appreciated, and I'm not inflexible, so if you have an idea for something that's not exactly what I'm describing, I'd still like to check it out. Thank you kindly!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Looking for device suggestions.

Post by TwistedMister »

Might be something on DH Gate that would fit your specs, they have all kinds of devices there and I seem to recall seeing some that were short and had enclosed heads.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

You might want to look at something like this:

https://www.dhgate.com/product/couper-s ... 10404.html

I have a version with the longer tube. It's tight, comfortable, easy to maintain, and unobtrusive.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/new-stai ... 28448.html

Not an enclosed head, but the cage makes it easier to use a urinal, and I'm so squished in that there's no practical difference for me.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I highly recommend avoiding any spikes, or even small bumps inside the cage. I totally understand the thought; I even have one that I thought would help keep things in place. The reality is that they don’t help keep anything from moving around, and eventually are nothing more than an impediment to longer term wear.

It’s not just pain, but they actually produce what eventually becomes a small blister.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I highly recommend avoiding any spikes, or even small bumps inside the cage.
Totally agree here. I have found that wearing short term (weekend play, for instance) is very different from longer term wear. Bumps, spikes, even the KSD add-ons for the CB3/6000 devices are okay for a few days, but have to be modified to wear for weeks at a time. More often than not, they just chafe and irritate the skin.
0 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

I will take the advice about the spikes. I only thought about it because I have a Kali's teeth and I noticed it manages to hold things in place pretty well. But, oh well.

Thanks for the links Tom. Thing is, what I have now isn't too different from that. It's why I was looking for something different. I actually have one of those really short kinds with the salt-shaker heads, but I can't get a PA ring in there without pinching skin almost immediately. I've looked through DH gate and as far as I could tell, none of the ones with more enclosed heads had PA hooks or anything. This thing hurt, I don't wanna lose it.

Well, I hate to start another topic when I have this one open, so let me ask anyone who reads this far; the consensus for cages seems to be short=better, and I agree., mine is short and comfy. But what about width? Obviously you don't want to strangle yourself, but I read something suggesting you go extra wide for comfort, but others seem to think keeping it snug is best. Any thoughts?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Jon Descer wrote:...let me ask anyone who reads this far; the consensus for cages seems to be short=better, and I agree., mine is short and comfy. But what about width? Obviously you don't want to strangle yourself, but I read something suggesting you go extra wide for comfort, but others seem to think keeping it snug is best. Any thoughts?
Seems to me, that some people suggest small/snug in order to prevent [attempted] erections from 'setting in', I'm a contrarian in that because, (having a masochistic bent) I find the idea of having enough room to allow an erection to get started (but not being able to do anything with it) to be erotic.

The choice depends on your own aims. If you want to prevent/hinder erections as much as possible, then it makes sense to have as little available room as possible.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

I was thinking more about if there are differences in comfort or how easy it is to clean, etc. Having it be narrow seems like it would prevent any pinching or chafing, but having it wider would make it easier to clean and let it breathe. That's just my guess though.
0 x