October 5 - Jail Bird on order

For the gearheads in the audience
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

October 5 - Jail Bird on order

Post by sirmebane »

I asked my wife if we were to continue, I was met with a hesitant yes. I asked if I could get a much better more comfortable cage.

"How much? Wait, I don't want to know. Just order it. I want you to be comfortable."

The order for my Jail Bird is official as of this morning.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
locked4her55
Re: October 5 - Jail Bird on order

Post by locked4her55 »

Congrats on the move. It will be a bit of a wait for it to arrive, and you might need an adjustment or two down the road but remember "Rome wasn't built in a day". Long term, it's worth it.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Gymgenius

Post by Gymgenius »

Excellent decision which you will not regret. You’re 6 weeks or so away from a possible life changing event!
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I 1000% agree with locked4her55 and Gymgenius!!
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Gymgenius wrote:Excellent decision which you will not regret. You’re 6 weeks or so away from a possible life changing event!
Life changing because of the Jail Bird or because of chastity? I've been locked more than I haven't been locked for the last 18 months.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
mistressDslave

Post by mistressDslave »

Jail bird by nature metal , custom sized ! So comfortable! Best device ever!
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

My guess would be that Gymgenius meant that, because the Jail Bird is so comfortable and so easy to clean, there is no reason that it ever needs to be removed.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I've loved mine. At this point I would like their Pet Trap because that seems to be the most enclosed device they have and would give the least access to touch but still be easy to clean. Just a personal wish though. I'm sure you'll love it, hopefully you got the measurements right the first time but some adjustments are easy to get done
0 x