The Vice Male Chastity Giveaway!

For the gearheads in the audience
jfenoffti

Re: The Vice Male Chastity Giveaway!

Post by jfenoffti »

Fri Day 7.........L................A...................OMIT.............. No slippage overnight; Thinking I might need an ampallang piercing to make peeing less messy -- Although that does seem pretty radical. (Not happening - 4-6 month healing time is more than I want to put up with.) Maybe a TetherSpout.... http://tetherspout.com/Pages/TopTier/home.html
0 x
LockedinLust

Post by LockedinLust »

Hey jfenoffti thanks for posting about your experiences with The Vice! I'm really glad to see you are getting the right combination of parts!
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

The trials continue...

Sat Day 8.........L................A...................OMIT.............. No slippage overnight. - slipped during the day, but I
was testing to see if I could cause the slippage.
Sun Day 9.........L................A...................OMIT.............. No slippage overnight. Drove 5 hours. Performed
manual labor loading and unloading furniture.
Comfortable, no problems (except for peeing.)
Mon Day 10.......L................A...................OMIT.............. No slippage overnight. Discontinued wearing
temporarily. Had a small pinched spot (from trying to
put the device on too fast) that needed some time to
heal up and I have to pass through a metal
detector these next few days.
Tue Day 11 Trial temporarily discontinued.
0 x
Dibbo

Post by Dibbo »

Hi, any updates on usage?
0 x
mistressDslave

Post by mistressDslave »

So who won the draw? How is the device?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

mistressDslave wrote:So who won the draw?
It's...ummmm...rather obvious if you read the thread.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

LAAAADIIEEEEES and Gentilllmennnnn......
we'll pick up somewhere after we left off. As you remember, there are multiple size rings, spacers, Vices and posts that make up The Vice 'kit'. You may (or may not) also remember that the last combination was:

Day................Ring............Spacer.............Anti-Pullout.......Remarks
.............XL L M S......D C B A..............L M S (These are the options)

Ring size: L ; Spacer size: A ; Anti Pull-out: temporarily omitted

I have since changed the ring to "M", Kept the "A" spacer and when worn, used the widest "Vice" (anti-pull-out).

Previously I noted that a Tether Spout might be a consideration to keep myself well positioned in the cage to make peeing easier and neater. Since I've had a Frenum piercing since waaayyy before it was 'cool' (i.e. 30+ years ago) I decided to try using what I already have before investing in more hardware. One thing leads to another as they say. I had to modify my cage by drilling a hole on either side of the cage to permit attaching whatever piercing device I use.

Man, those rotary tools are the best. Drill, deburr, polish. Does it all.

So I am now wearing the M ring, with the smallest spacer "A", and using a large safety pin through my frenum piercing for the initial empirical testing. It's very early in the testing phase and I am moderately optimistic this is the answer. There is some occasional pinching or pulling but it's only for very brief (less than a second) periods. But it is a sharp pinch!

Stay tuned!
0 x
Noobhubby

Post by Noobhubby »

This thread may be dead and gone, but I’m considering a vice along with tether spout. Any thoughts?
0 x
Holdingout1

Post by Holdingout1 »

Hi Everyone,

I love the concept of the vice and found it both secure and very comfortable once I got the mix of spacers correct. I too had trouble with the cage split but to Locked in Lusts credit they replaced it without trouble!!

Unfortunately with the plastic design, I’m nervous that it might break if my partner was sitting on it and the potential of getting hurt. Any plans to produce a version made of metal? I would but it in a second since I think that would be the ultimate in security & Safety. Keep doing what your doing LIL…..I appreciate all the efforts to solve the pull out problem with out a PA
0 x