escaped

Living the real life under lock and key
Micha615

escaped

Post by Micha615 »

I woke up this morning and my CB-6000 was laying next to me in the bed. I went to sleep locked up in it. The only difference than normal wear was that I added some lube around the ring to make it more comfortable. Do I need to use a smaller ring or smaller center pin or just less lube?
Maybe this was a one time thing. Luckily I woke up next to my KH so she could unlock the device so I could put it back on.
0 x
slave d

Re: escaped

Post by slave d »

i would suspect you need a much smaller gap plus probably a smaller A ring. When i used the 6000s i had no spacer at all and the gap was perfect .... for me.

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

I have had the same thing. I too was using lube at night. I no longer put lube on at night and I got a smaller ring. Also try a smaller gap size. Most guys go for comfort when selecting the ring size but the smallest one you can wear without cutting off circulation is the one to use. If you can slip just a finger tip under the ring, that is the right one. If your whole finger, then too big.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Gap is the primary suspect. If the gap is smaller, the testicles cannot escape. End of story. My gap is 1/16" larger than the size that caused me to feel a sensation called ""ball burn" after a few hours of wearing. You will know why they call it that if your gap is too small and will be taking off the device soon after you feel it. My current gap is perfectly comfortable, and there is no way my testicles can slip through, not even the slightly smaller left one,

As to ring size, some agree with VinnyDee, some say 2 fingers but not past the first knuckle. My Mature Metal Jailbird is 2 fingertips not quite to the first knuckle, and it is perfect.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.