KH orgasms more intense when I am denied longer.

Living the real life under lock and key
VinnyDee

KH orgasms more intense when I am denied longer.

Post by VinnyDee »

I have noticed and my wife has verified it that the longer I am denied an orgasm, the more intense her orgasms are. Today she was calling on God over and over. I asked her why and she said that my desperation increases over time and that is what turns her on. This has been what drives her to deny me for months. How about your KH. Do you find that her orgasms are better the longer you are denied. For us it is easier since we have not had intercourse for longer than we can remember.
0 x
EDAS

Re: KH orgasms more intense when I am denied longer.

Post by EDAS »

Now this interesting: the longer you are denied, the better are her orgasms! Probably because she can therefore concentrate on her own pleasure and on nothing else, i.e. not your pleasure. I am just throwing out there...

I have not had an orgasm in 9 weeks--though my wife and I have fucked (but alas not often). But I am not caged. I do penetrate her but pull out before orgasming. Takes a lot of effort on my part not to come. But I do manage it.

But in my case, I don't think that my not having orgasms makes her orgasms greater or more pleasurable.
0 x
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

My wife's orgasms tend to be better. And some a lot lot better. She says what happens now is the best it's been in years (we've been married a long time).
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

EDAS wrote:Now this interesting: the longer you are denied, the better are her orgasms! Probably because she can therefore concentrate on her own pleasure and on nothing else, i.e. not your pleasure. I am just throwing out there...

I have not had an orgasm in 9 weeks--though my wife and I have fucked (but alas not often). But I am not caged. I do penetrate her but pull out before orgasming. Takes a lot of effort on my part not to come. But I do manage it.

But in my case, I don't think that my not having orgasms makes her orgasms greater or more pleasurable.
I agree with you. It took a long time to get rid of the last vestiges of guilt she had. Plus my wife has always got off to my moans of passion or pain. When I am denied for a long time, my squirming, humping her leg or the air along with moans of frustration, turn her on a lot.
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

attentive_husband wrote:My wife's orgasms tend to be better. And some a lot lot better. She says what happens now is the best it's been in years (we've been married a long time).
I know that feeling. My wife told me yesterday that she likes where we are at sexually, but thinks I can live with one orgasm a year. She has reduced the number of my orgasms over the last 5 years. We shall see. Long story short, wife is bi, had girlfriend for 30 years, does not like any type of penetration, not a penis fan and almost always orgasms by her vibrator. A perfect KH. Good thing I am old as I would have never given up orgasms in my pre ED days.
0 x