"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
onwed_cuck_at

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by onwed_cuck_at »

Hello,

I am Martin from Vienna.
I am thinking about chastity devices about 2 years.
I've started with a CB, then a Birdlocked, then a holytrainer2.

Now I am looking for a custom fit model - happy for any suggestuions....

cheers,
Martin
0 x
Cboi

Post by Cboi »

Hi everyone. I'm Sam from Belgium. I've had submissive feelings from even before I became sexually active. In my early relationship I asked my girlfriends to facecit, take control in the bed,...

Since I've discovered chastity cages, I see how they can take control outside the bed also, which excites me a lot. I've been a long time lurker, but I decided to register so I can participate.
0 x
likeitlocked

Post by likeitlocked »

Hi everyone. I am a European in my late fities with a very vanilla wife. After much surfing on tumblr sites and getting ever more excited about wearing a chastity cage I bought one a few weeks ago. Last week with a bouncing heart I introduced it to my wife. And now the journey has started.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Likeitlocked - welcome to the forums.
I, for one (and I bet I'm not alone), would love to hear how you presented it, and how it was received.
But of course, only share what you're comfortable with...
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
EFKnight

Post by EFKnight »

Well read, but little first person experience with this.
Also single right now, which will limit the experience, until I find the right keyholder.
CB6000s owner, interested in DreamLover 2000 and FLR lifestyle.
I may lurk for a bit, but I'll pop in with questions and comments.
0 x
tourist1300

Post by tourist1300 »

Amir here. From Iraq. tested chastity a few times, have a couple of devices but my current partner does not know about this fetish YET. going to tell her in a couple of weeks... to see if we click
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome EFKnight & tourist1300 to the Forums and introducing yourself.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Femmesboy

"Hello world" thread

Post by Femmesboy »

Hello all!!

I have been self locking for about 6 months now and am wanting to try to get my wife involved
As my KH. I've mentioned it a couple of times I'm passing after sex and she always says something to the effect of "you're 40 years old, You should have enough self control to not orgasm without hardware" It's slow going and a bit frustrating, I think she would be more open with help from "outside" especially a female that was truly vanilla and has "changed". One that can speak her language with shared concerns!??! Of that makes sense; so if anyone has any ideas.... I read somewhere on here there was a "hidden thread" for beginners ???

Thank you for any guidence
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome to the forum. The 'hidden forum' is the Keyholder forum- your wife would have to join and she would be granted access to that forum after we determine that she *is*, in fact, your Keyholder. However, if she is as negative as you seem to describe, it seems unlikely that she would do so.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
subwilliam

Post by subwilliam »

Hello everyone,

I'm excited about joining the forum and exchanging news of experiences. I am a white male from England, in a loving relationship with my dominant black partner. We have talked about my being locked in a chastity device so that I can focus entirely on her pleasure, and have purchased a Holy Trainer. She will lock me into it very soon, and have complete control over whether I orgasm again. She is seriously contemplating permanent chastity for me, or perhaps release once a year.

would welcome any thoughts or advice. Thanks.
0 x