Seeking the Most Vanilla of Vanilla Chastity Memes

Living the real life under lock and key
CanuckInNJ

Seeking the Most Vanilla of Vanilla Chastity Memes

Post by CanuckInNJ »

My wife is EXTREMELY vanilla.
I would like to find some memes on chastity that I could include in flirty emails. Particularly memes that are directed at women and that are tasteful. Most of the stuff available out there is too explicit for her (in fact, much of it is too explicit even for me!).

Any help?

The Canuck in NJ
0 x
Koala

Re: Seeking the Most Vanilla of Vanilla Chastity Memes

Post by Koala »

Here's one...

http://www.femdomous.com/femdom-story/f ... astity.jpg

There are quite a few out there that are pretty bland. But, I wouldn't be surprised if your wife would prefer not to see other "real" people which limits it quite a bit. When googling, search for "chastity captions" and look at images.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Mrs Edge isn't interested in anything overly graphic, either. I have a Tumblr account that is mostly the more tame or erotic captioned pictures. It's been up for a few years, so you might want to look through some of them to see if there's anything tame enough for her. Most are not my own, but I do have a few pictures that I've written captions for. They aren't tagged, so I can't tell you which ones.

http://tom-allen.tumblr.com
0 x
Shoe Slave88

Post by Shoe Slave88 »

A possible option would be to get on Tumblr and follow all of the explicit memes and then just screenshot the ones that say the word you like and then open the screen shot on your phone and zoom in so that the people were explicit stuff on the side or background isn't in the photo and only the words are and then screenshot that and then you have basically just the words on your screen. I used to do that a long time ago for my fiance
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Or he could find the captions that he likes, and then use an editing tool to recreate them on more vanilla pictures.
0 x
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

Many thanks, all.
Tom - I really like your Tumblr.
0 x