Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
cuyahoga
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by cuyahoga »

"Why is it, when you do something nice for me, and I say, 'Wow, I may never let you cum again," you're penis goes from soft to hard in two seconds flat..." Raised eyebrows.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

We had a night where we had to break up our lovemaking for time, she went first and then we had to make dinner and square away the family.

I was a directing events to try and get done with enough time for us to get to phase 2 where I would get unlocked. My wife knew what I was doing and laughed. 'I just want to make sure we have enough time.' She nodded and playfully said, "No rush, I got mine."
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

She goes to work before I get up. This morning before she left she stood by the bed tickling me to wake me up. Half asleep I asked "WHEN will you unlock me?" She replied "What's in it for me?" :o Immediately awake!
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

I thought my KH was getting a little lax when it came to punishing me for things i did not do to her liking. The other day, when she was hesitating on giving me a paddling that i clearly deserved, i told her she was getting soft.

She immediatly dropped my pants, bent me over the bed, and paddled me with her hickory paddle. She hit me at least 20-25 times. And she hit me hard. Harder than she had ever hit me before. By the time she was done, she had me begging her to stop. She stood next to me, dropped her paddle on th bed (amost like a mike drop), and she said "dont you ever call me soft again bitch!". And she walked out of the room.
0 x
Shoe Slave88

Post by Shoe Slave88 »

Her : how many months have you been denied?

Me : just under 3

Her: I can't wait until I'm asking you how many years you've been denied

She recently decided that there will be no more than one orgasm a year but she's already saying that if she has no problem denying me for a year why would she care if it's permanent. It doesn't do her any good to let me cum
1 x
Shoe Slave88

Post by Shoe Slave88 »

Her : Can you to run to the store to get (lists a bunch a things)

Me: I just got home and I have other things I need to get done

Her: go get the BIG butt plug and lube, bring it to me so I can put it in you (shes not gentle about it) and now I'm telling you to go to the store.

The plug is so big it makes me walk funny and she loves publicly humiliating me. She embarrasses me in front of her mom, sisters, friends and strangers in public for her entertainment all the time. Usually she'll kick me in the balls or make me kiss her heels in the middle of the grocery store etc. She's obsessed with plugging me now. Relatively new for her but she loves shopping for new and bigger plugs like every other week
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

We have gotten into the good habit of snuggling before we go to sleep where she may or may not tease me a bit before nodding off. She crawled into bed last night while I was propped up watching TV and bluntly says, "Assume the position."
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I have just passed the 2 month mark in chastity and am beyond horny. My Keyholder/spouse and I had been into the wine a bit when I pleaded with her for a little TLC. She laughed and said,"The only TLC you are gonna get is licking my pussy!".
1 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Pushing two weeks without relief and I'm letting her know I'm ready whenever she is.

"No. Not interested. "

I try again with all the playful charm I know how to show her.

"I told you, no."

Each time she followed up with a passionate kiss which caused my cage to fill up. We went to bed about an hour later and I stared at her and just before I could say anything she says, "The answer is still no. "

We recap the day when she makes the point that she had a keen sense of smell by letting me know what I had for lunch nearly ten hours later.

"Just so you know, you'd be screwed if you ever cheated on me. I'd know." She was joking but her sense of smell is legendary.

I helpfully pointed out that she would have to unlock me before I could cheat on her.

"Hmm, I guess that is yet another benefit of keeping you locked up, isn't it? "

We trust each other without reservation but she had learned to play this game very well.
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

I'm 2 1/2 weeks in to the current lock up and feeling more needy as the days go by. I touch my wife whenever I can, hug her, snuggle... do whatever I can to be close to her. Last night we had turned in early and hoped she would be open to some play. My offer to 'fool around' was met with the following:

"I'll let you rub my feet and that's all you'll get tonight so enjoy yourself."
0 x