Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by TwistedMister »

Mistress Elle wrote:
TwistedMister wrote:
Mistress Elle wrote:Hello. We are a couple in our early 40's that are into exploring different things. We've had several 3-somes, now the wife has decided that my cock is to be caged for her pleasure. This should be fun, for her! Just here mainly for information and sharing some stories.
As it appears that you are not 'Mistress Elle' it might be good if you were to consider changing your alias, since the one you have chosen makes it seem as though posts under the name 'Mistress Elle' should be from the lady, and this may be somewhat confusing for the other members.
So then when it's she posting instead of he, we should change it back again? We are a couple, we went with the name of the Mistress to keep it shorter.
Actually, in the case of a couple who both intend to be active on the site, the use of a single alias shared between them is highly discouraged. It is recommended that you both have separate aliases and logins, both to avoid confusing other members, and because there is a special Keyholder forum to which only Keyholders are granted access.

The keyholder forum is invisible to regular members. It is restricted in order that Keyholders may participate in discussions amongst themselves without interference or observance by horny males. Some Keyholders are somewhat shy, and the presence, observation, or interjections of horny guys into their conversations would serve only to inhibit their participation.

If you continue to share an alias with your 'Mistress', and she permits you to use it, we will be unable to grant that alias access to the Keyholder forum and your 'Mistress' will not have the opportunity to participate there if she should so desire.

We regret if this should cause any inconvenience to you, but we believe that the ladies should have an area set aside for their own use, where they can chat privately if they wish to do so.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Mistress Elle

Post by Mistress Elle »

We're certainly not interested in setting up another account, it was a PITA getting this one set up, then when we did, we try navigating our way around and we keep getting taken to other websites, and we never had that problem when we were just lurkers. Then after getting approved it takes a few more days of waiting to get posts approved for people to see, so if our post was a question, it would be days before it was even view-able. We can't see a way to change the name anyway, or a way to delete the account. I added a signature with both our aliases, I guess if that's not enough, we're fine with the account being deleted and going back to lurking, as mostly we just came for info but thought being able to post questions and maybe share a few stories would be nice, but we'll get by. Thanks!
0 x
Mistress Elle & useless.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I met my wife 14 years ago. (and that's where all my stories begin.)

About 13 years ago, we walked into a sex shop together in Maryland. She was not very experienced with the things in that store, but she let me walk her around the shop and tell her what everything did. It was far more romantic than it should have been, for reasons that are far to deep for this post.

This is not where my introduction to my fetish for chastity took place, but it was the introduction into our relationship. When we came upon a chastity cage .. you can still find a cheap version of this out there, but I do not recommend the original to anyone, and the cheap version is even worse. Leather strap behind the scrotum, as well as in front, and two leather straps crossing over the head, holding two rings (1" I think) in place along the shaft, with a d-ring on the tip. Couldn't shower in it. Everything bit. Squared off leather straps on squared off leather straps. and it was long. It looked intimidating just lying there in the case.

She pointed it out, and asked what it was. I swallowed hard, and answered. "That looks like fun," she said. My heart skipped a beat, and we ended up buying it. In the car, she couldn't wait to get home. She had it open in the passenger seat, moving the leather around, trying to figure out where everything went, and when we got home, she couldn't wait to get it on me.

"So what do I do to it?" That was her, with a scrunched up face, like she smelled something bad.

We've played with that leather cage off and on over the years. Never for 24 hours, just in the evenings, and never more than two or three in a row. I was sad when the replacement I ordered turned out to be very thin, almost like paper leather, instead of the good solid thick straps of that medieval thing of torture. I always wore it when she wasn't around. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, even an enemy, but I loved the damnable creation. She'd order me into it once in a blue moon, and we'd have a couple extra sexual encounters.

Things have progressed slowly to longer denial periods. We've been married awhile, and now have two small children. I think they're finally old enough that I'll be able to get away with wearing the cage far more soon. I've upgraded to steel, been through about three different cheap ones, and just ordered something ... uh ... more good. I'm shrugging. I don't think I'll know until it's on.

We had a "talk" recently, and since we've been married a long time, and we're happy, that's actually a big event. Normally we just communicate on a regular basis; there's no need for "talks". And now we're going to try some real denial lengths (relative? to what? I know, right?), and perhaps some extended cage time. I don't think I'm comfortable yet, at my children's ages with hitting public bathrooms while caged. But that's like four hours a week (I'm with my kids more than that, we're just not really out in public; I'm a homebody).. sometimes less, sometimes more.

Yes, I brought it up. Yes, she had some issues with it. Some were surprising. So .. it's an experiment so far. We'll see, and I really like Tom's thoughts about journaling (english is a living language) the journey.

Thank you for hosting.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hello and welcome!! :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Razigran

Post by Razigran »

Good afternoon. I'm new, I was referred by one of my contacts on Tumblr. My amazing goddess asked if I'd try a cage back in January. I agreed and bought a steel CB6000. The first night trying it on (with her present) and after a bunch of tequila, I freaked out, it was a crazy night where I ended up blowing mass amounts of precum all over. I've always been dominant and never submissive in any capacity. I was committed to follow through with it and see if it was something we wanted to implement in our relationship. I always aim to please her and if she wanted this, I was going to give it my best. I had to purchase several cages to find the best fit, now I own about 10 but only use 5, I'll probably sell the rest. We've come to enjoy chastity from time to time, the longest I've been locked is 5 days straight 24/7. It was intense. She enjoys it and thinks steel cages are sexy on me. That's flattering :) I do my best to take quality pics that turn her on and I have a nice Tumblr blog to showcase my chastity photography. I'm glad to be here and I look forward to learning and exploring more.

FYI - Razigran means "playful" in Slovenian.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Hey Razigran, Glad you found us and welcome.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
MissKey

Post by MissKey »

Hello all,

My husband and I have been reading/ using this website as a resources for several months. Just your average everyday family. Husband was been under key for about two months now, with regular releases for fun and to sleep. Husband username is underkey.
0 x
Underkey

Post by Underkey »

My wife and keyholder (MissKey) just finished setting up our new accounts. We have looked at this website for the last few months for ideas and suggestions, it has been very helpful. Thanks to all how help mantain this forum, it is a great place for more "vanilla" type people like us.
0 x
Happily caged by my wife and KH, MissKey
Cwitme0715

Post by Cwitme0715 »

Hello,

My Mr. and I have dipped our toes into the world of Chastity a couple of time. We LOVE to play and experience new things. I joined this site to get new ideas and learn new things about Chastity and hear about some of the ups and downs of it. And how to work through the Downs. And Really enjoy the ups.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Welcome! Always nice to have a new Keyholder on board. Your opinions and perspectives are greatly appreciated.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271