Alternative Phallus

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Alternative Phallus

Post by Tom Allen »

Aarkey wrote:Geez Tom, I'd forgotten how hot reading that post of yours got me back when you originally put it up. Crazy to think that it was 10 years ago... today!
OMG, I hadn't noticed that. It's still one of the most popular posts.

For the OP: find a dildo that has just a round base. The realistic balls will just get in the way; my Boitoi from a place that is no longer in business sits just above the base ring, so the angle isn't too awkward, and there's nothing pressing down on the cage.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

We have a Feeldoe strap on, to be used by her on me. However, as TwistedMister said, it's sadly one of the toys that is collecting dust.

However, I have used it a couple times on her, as a dildo. So erotic to watch her labia move to and fro to accept the "cock". She prefers the real thing, though. It's bigger than I am and she gets queazy about it hurting her due to size and lube issues. I'd really like to do that again though!
0 x
ptharv

Post by ptharv »

Have used the strap on several times. I think she enjoys the frustration I endure while wearing it. I'm also required to wear the plug option with the strap on also. It has always been a prelude to switching and then ending with the Hitachi wand.
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 3.
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Tom Allen wrote:OMG, I hadn't noticed that. It's still one of the most popular posts.
I'm not surprised, its damned hot!

BTW - yesterday my Mistress let me out for some fun and when I asked for permission to orgasm (much faster than usual) she was caught off guard by how quickly it was... I frantically asked again and she hesitated and started to say "No, not yet..." but it was already too late.

She's kept me on such an edge lately, I don't think I have orgasmed that quickly in 25 years. Though it does make me wonder if the idea of the harness and a strapon might hold more appeal for her if she wants to keep this kind of extended denial going on.

I'm bonkers and happy again today... and got a sound and fun bit of corporal play last night. Yeah, I know... these forums are vanilla... well... I try to blend... ;)
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
nervous newb

Post by nervous newb »

We've tried it a couple times. She didn't like it because it doesn't feel like me. I hadn't thought of having a replica of me made...

So ours also collects dust. Who knows what the future holds though, when we first got into chastity she told me before our first cage arrived in the mail that I was never allowed to wear it outside the house. A year and a half later, I'm in it 24/7, and I'm let out once or twice a week for some teasing, ruined orgasms, or sex with the full orgasm, so she's definitely capable of changing her mind unexpectedly.
0 x
Currently wearing a Holy Trainer V2.
Formerly wore a CB6000s knockoff.
Finn

Post by Finn »

Other than maybe 3 times a year, it's what we do. We've got a DocJohnson, leather harness that designed for both sexes to use, and a collection of dildo's. Much of this works, because she had a pre-existing love of dildos, so since she was using them, more than me, I suggested I wear one, and it worked. She still uses other toys, probably more than we have sex, but that's fine. I am fairly big, but with a strap-on, there's no worry about going soft, or pre-cum making things too slippery, which was an issue. I have a big denial fetish of course, so I enjoy this quite a bit.

We have one dildo with no balls, but we, and especially I, prefer ones with balls. The reason being that I always wear my CB chastity device, and the balls, especially when I get hard, press down on the base of the shaft, and when it's going well, it feels like real sex, but with say, a condom on, and some numbing cream on the head. Not 100% of normal, but pretty good. Ours range from a 7" UR3 that feels real, to an 8-9" model. Honestly, I see these hard between my legs more than my own equipment, so after a while, they feel like the real thing, mentally. Given that any erection is a temporary thing, putting the harness on is like getting an erection to me at this point. Years ago, I gave up the idea of pursuing my own orgasm during sex, and focus totally on giving, so this way of doing things has worked great for years now. The key for us, is a good, solid harness with little free-play, and a range of dildo's to try out. If you can find them on sale, all the better. We have about 5, but 2 are in the regular rotation. Since I don't masturbate anymore, and I'm mostly locked, I love them almost as much as the Mrs.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

We have an extender, like the oxballs ones, but not quite as large.

I can wear it with or without my current go to cage. While it is fun without the cage, being able to give her a good proper shagging without worry, it's a real mind **** when it's on over the cage.

My cage is mostly straight out, with only a very slight downward curve, and the steel reinforces the last half of the extender in such a way that she really enjoys it. And when I enter her from behind, I've been told that the slight downward curve may be helping me hit my wife's rather useful g-spot with a little more stimulation.

I think she even said one time that it was better than me alone... but I think that might belong in the "hot things your keyholder has said" forum. ;)
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

cuyahoga wrote:We have an extender, like the oxballs ones, but not quite as large.
cuyahoga, if you don't mind me asking which one do you have?

I purchased the oxballs one a year back and my wife doesn't really like it for the reason you said. It's a bit too large.

I would really like to come up with something that she would enjoy rather than. . well . . 'me' :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

locked4her55 wrote: cuyahoga, if you don't mind me asking which one do you have?
At extreme restraints, it's called the Black Mamba Cock Sheath. Not the XL version.

It appears large when it's on, but it's quite squishy. That's why she likes it over my cage, because that really firms up the last bit of it. Some days, or some positions, she can take all of it, and other days, or other positions, she can not. But even when she can't, the girth is right for her, and I can control how far I push.

I also have the XL version, but that one is not squishy at all, so it feels twice as big inside her, and she does not like it, so we've actually never used it (never even got inside on the first try).

She also a fan of vibrating cock rings, and we tried one of those, on this, over the cage. For a minute, she was giggling. "How much gear do you need?" Five minutes later, though, she wasn't giggling anymore. She was coming down from a nice orgasm while I was peeling stuff off my penis. 8-)
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Thanks cuyahoga. Will check it out.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273