Jailbird, Holy Trainer V2 and 2 gags and a blindfold

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
ilikebond

Jailbird, Holy Trainer V2 and 2 gags and a blindfold

Post by ilikebond »

jailbird $200 shipped 2 3/4 length, 1 3/8 ring, 1/4 gap 1 1/2 cage diameter It is set up for a security screw but I don't have one for it. A padlock works just fine, not included.

Holy Trainer $140 shipped It is the 2nd version with the tube lock. It is still in the original box with instructions and 2 keys.

From Bondage Webbing, check out the website here. https://www.bondagewebbing.com/ These are brand new, the wife didn't like all the straps. These are made of stretchy neoprene.

I have a blindfold and pump gag $75 shipped ($87 plus shipping new)

Trainer style blindfold $60 shipped ($70 plus shipped new)

Strict XL Silicone Ball gag 2" in the box. $20 shipped ($24 plus shipping new)
0 x
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69
Re: Jailbird, Holy Trainer V2 and 2 gags and a blindfold

Post by JubsinChastity »

Wait a second... the ring size is smaller than the cage diameter for the Jailbird?

Also just post your pics as links as they are too big to view in the forum post. That or add something like width="300" to the [img] tag. ex) [img width="300"]
0 x
ilikebond

Post by ilikebond »

Yes, I was trying to see if a small ring would make it more secure. It does, but with enough soap you can get out in the shower.
0 x
wmpwiwlw

Post by wmpwiwlw »

is the holy trainer short or normal length and what size ring does it have?
0 x
Shoe Slave88

Post by Shoe Slave88 »

I'll give you $50 USD shipped for the jailbird. PayPal.
0 x