DISNEYLAND AND CHASTITY

Living the real life under lock and key
JS_ITR

DISNEYLAND AND CHASTITY

Post by JS_ITR »

has anyone been to disneyland or any park that has metal detectors now with a chastity device?
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: DISNEYLAND AND CHASTITY

Post by Locked by LRC »

No I haven't, but a thought came to mind. I don't think they would be as understanding at Disneyland than at the TSA. With the environment that Disneyland sets they may think of you as a pervert.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Locked by LRC wrote: With the environment that Disneyland sets they may think of you as a pervert.
or. . .they just might think you're:
Goofy.jpg
Goofy.jpg (3.29 KiB) Viewed 7177 times
Sorry, saw the opportunity and I took it.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

:lol:
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

We did Disney World a couple years ago (there is a post or probably two on our blog about it). As for the metal detectors and even bag checks - we handled it like we do any location we go to that has them - he goes there unlocked and I carry the cage in my bag. I've never had anyone question me but I keep it tucked away at the bottom and no one has probably actually seen it. We then stop at the first restroom inside the gates and he puts his cage on.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Michele

Post by Michele »

Locked by LRC wrote:No I haven't, but a thought came to mind. I don't think they would be as understanding at Disneyland than at the TSA. With the environment that Disneyland sets they may think of you as a pervert.
Honestly, I don't think they would care. If you did set off the handheld detectors you could easily say you have a piercing or wear a belt and blame it on the buckle... I even had a sub get beeped at a baseball game and they guy was like "oh you have an Apple watch? That's probably it" lol
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I'm not sure about Disneyland but starting this month at Disney World, Everyone goes through full metal detectors. Just saying it is jewelry probably won't cut it without additional screening. What is to stop me from strapping a 6 inch blade inside my thigh and saying it is jewelry?

This is one of things I don't get why is it so difficult to take off the cage for the day and have a family type day?
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/park-rules/

Nothing about chastity devices but they reserve the right to kick you out for reasons they see fit. So I read that as don't invite trouble. Besides that why expose your kink to some security screener who just wants to do their job. They don't want to deal with that kind of stuff.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Lockedchef wrote:...This is one of things I don't get why is it so difficult to take off the cage for the day and have a family type day?
+1
0 x
cantgetmeno

Post by cantgetmeno »

Keep a plastic device around for such occasions and use a plastic tag with a unique number to verify compliance
0 x