So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Living the real life under lock and key

How many devices have you owned?

Just One. I mean, how many would you need, right?
13%
A couple of them. For now, anyway.
19%
Yeah, put me down for Three.
20%
Four, I think, counting the one on the way.
14%
Five. It's become a hobby, okay?
8%
*cough* Six, 'cos I can't get the fit right.
9%
Seven. This is my last one, really.
5%
Six. Umm, plus the full belt. Oh, and the one I made from duct tape, so yeah, Eight..
2%
*mutters* I stopped counting at Nine.
10%
What?! None, of course! Chastity devices? You guys are crazy!
1%

Total votes: 449

slave-jack

Re: So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Post by slave-jack »

I also started with a CB-6000, fake as hell. It split in half but hell it was 6$ so i just trowed i away.

Now I own:
- Birdlocked pico, wich is my favourite one because of the inner spikes
- Holy Trainer copy, wich is pretty good one, is made from resin too
- CB-3000 silicone copy, I just heard that it was pretty useless and so it is, but was pink and super cute
- Two other models wich have no brand nor name but I wanted to test, that I found from china

so that makes 5 and a dead one
0 x
locktite

Post by locktite »

We started out with a cb2000 that split. The journey to a drawer full of devices began after looking at options to replace the cracked cb with...

When my wife found the steelwerk extreme site things got real, real quick. Plastic devices were out of the question and within a few weeks she had me sitting in a tattoo parlor getting a PA and both nipples pierced.

We tried a Lori tube only cage with pa. It was too heavy for constant wear.

We then had a jailbird made that fit great and comfortable but couldn't ever come up with a workable pa fixing that was effective without pinching the tip.

I remained in the jailbird for nearly a year while gauging my pa to comfortably accommodate a 2 gauge ring.

Im fairly mechanically inclined, have a home machine shop with a tig welder and milling machine. Over the next year I built my several devices that are very similar to the jailbird but incorporated a PA pin with security screw.

Still in search of a better mousetrap...ended up with a Steelwerks tube only with a PA wand and security pin. Very simple, nice and effective.

Also have a Steelworxx looker 02 that ive modified. I drilled and tapped the urethral tube to accept the PA pin with security screw from the steelwerk device. This is my current cage.

I'm not sure this counts as a device but since I'm coming clean with our cage infatuation......
My nipples have always been highly pleasurable. When I couldn't touch myself through my cage I resorted to pleasuring my nipples. After my wife insisted that they become off limits as well..I was back in the shop coming up with different nipple cover designs. The final cage basically looks like a stainless nipple shield but has stainless hoops that prevents any touching. They are held in place with either a small padlock that she loves the look of but is to heavy for daily wear or for normal wear a straight barbell nipple ring.

I guess it's all about the journey not the destination!!
0 x
BreadBox

Post by BreadBox »

Put me down for 3 thus far...

curve (wtf was I thinking!)
cb6K-great intro device

MM JB- still breaking it in (or is it breaking me in)
0 x
Locked... Enjoying the ride
Motley

Post by Motley »

We love our Jailbird. Bought after measuring, measuring and then measuring again and with extended trial base ring wear. It's on permanently like my wedding ring.
0 x
Happily locked and in long term FLR.
bondinchas

Post by bondinchas »

My first was a Curve, I found that uncomfortable because I'm a grower, and there was too much room in it to grow partially erect, I found the openings in the tube cut into my skin, even though I like a bit of pain, this one was just uncomfortable.

My second was a CB2000, much more comfortable, when soft I found I filled the tube nicely, and with this device I increased my sessions to 10 or 20 days at a time. The problem I had with it was that because the tube had not much ventilation, it was difficult to wash and quickly got smelly and sore. My other half was good and always let me out to wash if I felt the need, but that didn't give me the feeling of being 'under control' that I need.

My most recent device is a Stainless Steel Jailbird clone, I'm currently wearing it for the first time.
Up to now my longest session with the CB2000 was always not quite 3 weeks. On 1st January I started a schedule of increasing periods of confinement, with a written program for the whole year which my keyholder wife is making me follow. First 1 week, then 2, and I'm now halfway through a 3 week lock up.
Using the Stainless steel device now for the first time, it is a vast improvement, I wouldn't want to go back to the CB2000 for long periods.

After just a couple of weeks, I can see that the steel device is definitely the better choice for long term wear, which is good because on 1st March I'll be starting my longest period locked up ever, 1 full month, and after that it'll be 2 months, 3, then 4 months ending on Christmas Day.
There will be just 2 or 3 days unlocked between each session, so if it all goes to plan, I'll only be free for a maximum of 21 days during 2016
0 x
Favorite device: custom red chili stainless steel cage
life-of-chastity

Post by life-of-chastity »

I have too many devices to count ;o) I enjoy collecting the devices as much as I do wearing them. I tend to stay away from the custom fit devices because of cost. I bought quite a few devices early on before I found the style that was most comfortable and could be worn for longer periods of time. I still have all my old devices though, with 3 or 4 which are my favorites and get worn regularly.
0 x
cb6000_75

Post by cb6000_75 »

I hace one cb-6000.

It broke after a horny day (I had worn it before). So I fix it with superglue....and now it is in the drawer, looking for better moments.
0 x
Minas_Bitch

Post by Minas_Bitch »

I have definitely lost count. Here is my best effort

2 3D printed titanium Pa devices (selling one), 1 steelheart, 1 looker, 1 cb6000, 1 cb3000, 1 locked in steel belt, 2 silicone devices, and an army of 3D printed plastic prototypes (the picture doesn't cover them all)
image.jpeg
0 x
Mash2214

Post by Mash2214 »

My first one was a home made one similar to the cb 6000
2 a cb 6000
3 cb 6000 short
4 bird lock
5 holy trainer
6. My Christmas present this year a Jailbird
0 x
ElectricAndy

Post by ElectricAndy »

I just have two at the moment.

The first one is a generic metal cage, which feels amazing, especially if it is cold outside, but the ring is too tight to get on if I am even slightly hard, which is difficult because I get more than slightly hard even thinking about putting it on.

The second, which I am currently wearing, is a CB-X The Curve, which I love. I like that the ring is in parts so that I don't have to push my balls through it.

My plan is to get as much use out of The Curve over the next six months, and then maybe buy myself a CB-6000 in chrome for my birthday :)
0 x