[Shepherdsflock] New experience in self control

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Shepherdsflock

Re: [Shepherdsflock] New experience in self control

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I felt pretty bad about it.

My wife hasn't changed as radically as yours, but that's fine with me. I'm not hoping for a nymphomaniac, I am happy that she actually enjoys making love now. That's what's important to me. Seeing a smile on her face and hearing the occasional giggle as we make love, instead of the old dead silence and stoic look of misery that used to be her sexual experience.
0 x
NoloMeTangere

Post by NoloMeTangere »

Hi Shepherdsflock,

I *think* you're replying to my post. The biggest change is in her attitude, she's less submissive and initiates much more. I don't think her sex drive has really changed overall. She's always been very sexual. It's how she expresses it that's changed a lot.

As for you, I am sure seeing your wife smile and enjoy sex, after years of stoic misery must make been such a wonderful change. Congratulations. Have you discussed ways to avoid a repetition of what happened in October?
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

NoloMeTangere wrote:Have you discussed ways to avoid a repetition of what happened in October?
Not yet. I just got back Thursday night from a two week trip to Quebec for my new job and doing some sales demos this week in Colorado. So life has been very busy. I had just enough time at home to get ready to be gone again.

I do want to talk to her about it, though. Whenever I have a bout of depression, like I did with being unemployed recently, she always seems to think letting me have intercourse will help. And it never does. She did not enjoy it, and she still hurts from it. I want to propose having the goal of permanent or indefinite chastity again. It would prevent masturbation and would prevent our problems with intercourse.

I don't think I will bring up piercing. I think it would freak her out. And honestly I'm not sure if I'm ready for it. Something about putting a hole in my penis just makes my skin crawl.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

We discussed it tonight, and the discussion went well. It turns out that the masturbation didn't bother her as much as the intercourse. It still bothered her, but the intercourse was the big issue. She would like for me to not be unlocked anymore so that I can't have intercourse or even feel the possibility of intercourse.

We left the duration open. Not sure if permanent is appropriate. What if we change our mind in a few years? So, for now, it is indefinite. We both thought that a year might be a good goal to work toward.

She told me she loves me and wants to see me succeed in staying chaste for her.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I had to leave for a 2 day trip to Denver on Monday, came back last night. My flight got delayed multiple times and I ended up getting home 3 hours later than planned. When I got home, my wife was finishing up nursing the baby and we chatted while she fed him.

Since it was already 10:30, I assumed we wouldn't do anything sexual. And a little unusual for me, I actually didn't mind going to bed without any action. My wife took off her clothes to put on her pajamas, and she either must have noticed my intense interest in her naked form, or she was already planning on playing around, because she just left everything off except her underwear and climbed into bed with me and cuddled up to me. After a few seconds she whispered, "You can touch me".

I started touching her all over and kissing her, and after a few minutes she started playing with my cage. She grabbed me and pulled my cage up to her clitoris and started rubbing it against herself. She was getting really excited and she told me to get on top and enjoy her. I wasn't really sure what she meant, so I got on top like I would if I were going to have intercourse. She pulled my cage to her clitoris again and instructed me to start thrusting until I orgasmed. I knew I wouldn't be able to orgasm (I'm pretty sure she knew I wouldn't be able to either), but I did as she requested. I started thrusting my cage and balls against her clitoris. After a few minutes I was getting super horny, and she started playing with my balls and perineum while I thrust against her.

I tried and tried for about 20 minutes, and she got a big grin on her face as she asked "You can't go can you?" ("go" is the word she uses for my orgasms). She was very excited by knowing I was all horny and was helpless to do anything about it. When I replied "no", her grin got even bigger. She instructed me to lie down next to her and start working on her bellybutton (major erotic zone for her) and her clitoris with my fingers. I reached into her panties to play with her clit and she was SOAKED. Way more than I have ever seen her be. She's usually pretty dry, and even when she's aroused I can barely feel any wetness on her. This night she was wetter than ever, even the crotch of her panties was soaked. Part of me was kind of sad, because in all the years we had "normal" sex, she never got wet like this. I would have given almost anything to know what penetrating her would have felt like while she was so wet.

I brought her to a small climax, and she rolled toward me and kissed me and said she was tired and wanted to stop. She kissed me again and said she felt satisfied.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

My wife doesn't say much about our sex life, especially outside of the bedroom. Occasionally I can get her to open up a little bit during lovemaking, but that's about it.

Today, while we were getting the kids ready for a trip to her parents' house, she just out of the blue told me she was happy that I had decided to take chastity seriously again. Then she really surprised me by saying it is the best gift I could ever give her.

That was a pretty surprising admission from somebody who never talks about sexual things. t also speaks volumes about how strongly she feels about it.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Haven't been very active on here lately. Been really busy traveling for work.

Had an incident a week ago where I was feeling neglected by my wife, got really discouraged, unlocked myself and masturbated. She found out and things are changing now.

First, we agreed that me holding the keys so I can unlock for hygiene isn't working. She now holds both keys when I'm home. Temporarily I will still need to carry a key with me when traveling, but we will be upgrading to an Evotion Wearables device with piercing so I can leave it on for washing, can't pull out, and can go completely plastic for TSA during my frequent travel.

We had a discussion last night about the permanence of my chastity. We ended up agreeing to something we had thought about before. I will be kept chaste until our 10th anniversary (November 2018). At that point we will open it up to discussion, but it's a done deal until then.
0 x
NoloMeTangere

Post by NoloMeTangere »

Hi Shepherdsflock

Glad to see you back. You and your wife continue to inspire my wife and I, and I was sorry to see you go (I thought.) I'm surprised to see that you're getting a piercing, but, I have to tell you, your balls will thank you. Believe me, mine are happy. I thought you AND your wife were dead set against piercings. Wow!

On another front, are you getting any closer to, how can I put it? Manna as it were?

BTW, we haven't finalized my chastity yet, we're still working (LOL)on baby making..
0 x
NoloMeTangere

Post by NoloMeTangere »

Oh, and congratulations on being so busy at work. I know it feels good after worrying about your job.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

So, things were interesting last night. I've posted before about my wife's vaginismus. A few weeks ago she had a routine gyno exam and the doctor told her that the combination of her vaginal muscles being super tight all the time and the fact that she's had 5 kids in rapid succession is causing her vaginal walls to distort and collapse.

The doctor prescribed two things: lots of intercourse and the daily use of dilators (basically est-tube shaped dildoes) to strengthen things down below and relax the vaginal muscles.

She has had the dilators since her last appointment and has been very reluctant to use them (because it hurts). She has a follow up appointment this morning and realized last night that she had better show some progress, so she got out the dilators and lay down on the bed to use them. I hadn't really seen them before and was curious to see what they look like. She could see me watching and explained what she was doing and the different sizes in the set that progress in size for when she eventually stretches out more.

She was struggling to get the smallest one in (about the size of a sharpie marker) and then took out the biggest one (roughly 1.5" in diameter) and said she couldn't believe she used to have something bigger than that inside of her. I honestly didn't think my penis was that big, but she started telling me how big I got when fully engorged and how happy she was that I wouldn't be able to do that to her until at our 10th anniversary.

Then she did some interesting things.First she kept going on about proving how much bigger my cock was than the biggest dilator. She reached over and pulled my pants down and held the dilator up to caged cock. It was just a bit bigger than my cage, and she was grinning as she held my cage in her hand. Then she lay down and started slipping the littlest dilator into herself again, and stopped for a second. She asked me to help her. I was about ready to burst out of my cage at this point. She had me work the dilator in and out and move it around in different directions as prescribed by the doctor. All the while she was staring into my eyes with a very happy look on her face. She wasn't having an orgasm or anything, but she was clearly turned on by having me penetrate her with the dilator while being locked up. Sometimes you really can read a person's mind by their facial expressions, and I could tell she was relishing the idea that I'll be locked up for almost 2 more years and she can exploit it for her own pleasure and entertainment.
0 x