The Necklace

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

The Necklace

Post by sirmebane »

My wife brought up this topic knowing that I would be interested in an exchange she witnessed between her friends recently.

Remember Betty? She showed up on Saturday and we all caught with her when someone noticed she had a key on a necklace around her neck.

Woman #1, "Aw she has a key on a necklace!"

Woman #2, "Nice! That's a big thing now. Very trendy and fashionable. Did your husband give you that?"

Betty, "It is a key to the barn on my parents farm."

I wish I knew so much more about that whole exchange and what they thought it was (probably not chastity but it isn't 100% impossible).

My wife has been very unwilling to wear my key for fear she'll get similar questions. I told her, "Your parents need to get a barn."
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
noid51

Re: The Necklace

Post by noid51 »

I'm really considering buying my wife a necklace with one of those small antique keys with a heart on the end. I don't think anyone would inquire as to its meaning but I certainly would know what it symbolized. Thing is, she wears almost no jewelry, so it would be interesting to see if she would be inclined to wear it. I think it would be a symbolic point in our journey with chastity if she did wear it. We'll see.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

So last night I was in a local Hallmark type store where they sell cards, jewelry and gifts. While browsing with my wife she calls me over to point out an interesting display that I just had to take a picture of to share with you all.
necklace key
necklace key
She laughed and said "you want to see if any of them will unlock you".

Even she was surprised how mainstream it is now to just wear a padlock key around your neck.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Apparently the giving keys is a charity.
https://www.thegivingkeys.com/pages/our-story
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

I gave my wife a key necklace a while back. She loves it, and wears it 24/7. She tells me that she gets compliments on it all the time. She hasnt mentioned anyone questioning the significance of it though.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

braddogg4345 wrote:I gave my wife a key necklace a while back. She loves it, and wears it 24/7. She tells me that she gets compliments on it all the time. She hasnt mentioned anyone questioning the significance of it though.
Oh, nice! Is that your wife in your avatar?
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

danj wrote:
braddogg4345 wrote:I gave my wife a key necklace a while back. She loves it, and wears it 24/7. She tells me that she gets compliments on it all the time. She hasnt mentioned anyone questioning the significance of it though.
Oh, nice! Is that your wife in your avatar?
Yeah that is her. She works as a bartender and she says she gets a lot of compliments about her necklace at work. Even from men. I always have to remind her that its probably not the necklace that the men are looking at...lol.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Necklace?
; )
0 x
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

My wife has a key necklace that is not the key and a necklace that is the key disguised.

I was at a street fair with her and a vendor asked if the key had any special significance. I answered before she could that it did not. Quite a bit later I asked her how she would have answered and she told me she was going to tell the vendor (a female) that it represented the key to my chastity device. I will never know if she is telling me the truth. She has indicated sexual dominance in public before but never that blatantly.
0 x
JS_ITR

Post by JS_ITR »

my fiance and i anniversary is coming up next month and i was thinking of getting her a key necklace i was looking into the Tiffany rose gold but they are all sold out any recommendations the one on braddog avatar looks great any idea which it is?
0 x