Would you rather...

Living the real life under lock and key
fuzzydunlop

Would you rather...

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Be denied orgasms for a long period of time but be allowed intercourse, or be denied intercourse indefinitely but allowed to have orgasms.
0 x
braddogg4345

Re: Would you rather...

Post by braddogg4345 »

Denied orgasms but allowed intercourse. My KH loves to get her orgasms through intercourse. And i love to give them to her.
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Orgasms are over-rated, being allowed to penetrate my KH dominant sex is far more enticing. Madam KH has hinted at extended periods of lock-up (1-3 months with periodic "maintenance" releases) with orgasms 3-4 per year... I politely declined.. Prefer the ad hoc PIV anytime, she has kept me on an orgasm free year so far, may as well go on longer - but PIV free year - I shudder to even contemplate that....
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

I'd rather have PIV than orgasms which is what a usually do. We have sex frequently but she controls if and when I cum. I like it that way. Extended periods without PIV sex would be too emotionally depressing and would feel like punishment. And there's no way my gf is going long without it.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Just found the special treat that is PIV without orgasm and it is way too good to give up. I don't know if I want to HAVE to choose between them but if you make me, I'm voting for PIV.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

PIV for me please and hold the orgasm.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I am already in a version of "no intercourse but allowed orgasms". I am not allowed intercourse, but I am allowed to enjoy my wife's orgasms.
0 x
DLsKnight

Post by DLsKnight »

After 25 months without an orgasm, they are still overrated compared to PIV. I enjoy PIV with my wife regularly as that is her favorite and it is a favorite of mine too. She makes my sacrifice for her wishes is well the effort. :D
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

DLsKnight wrote:She makes my sacrifice for her wishes is well the effort. :D
Ummmm...I think you left some words out of this sentence. :mrgreen:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

My spouse loves penetration. She will allow me to penetrate her and keep my movements slow while she uses the Wand at Warp 9. She has several explosive orgasms before she is sated. Before we start, she usually looks at me and firmly says, "no cumming, do you understand?" She doesn't decide if I'm to be granted an orgasm until afterwards.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271