Chastity via Hypnosis success

Living the real life under lock and key
cdtube2001

Re: Chastity via Hypnosis success

Post by cdtube2001 »

I agree with antrare. (And coincidentally, my GF tried Good Night with some success also.) These recordings are phenomenal.

However, in my case, my brain does not hold suggestions very strongly, so I needed "Dark Side Sticky Sweet" before "Dark Side Chastity". I strongly "suggest" that you try a schedule like this:
----
Hand Stick
Welcome to the Garden - Guided Meditation 1
Lazy Summer Day
Blue Skies - Guided Meditation 3
Edge of Trance
"Shiny" youtube videos. (Don't bother with PZ videos yet.)

Lazy Summer Day
Snappy Response

Shiny Silver 3 Video

Lazy Summer Day
Snappy Response

Edge of Trance

Lazy Summer Day
Snappy Response

Seven
Dark Side Deep
Would You Like a SIP?
- This was still not working for me at this point. Teflon brain. So I needed one more:
Dark Side Sticky Sweet
Youtube PZ videos.
Edge

Lazy Summer Day
Snappy Response

Would You Like a SIP?
- Then, only if you honestly failed to break the Pause spell in SIP, finally proceed to:
Dark Side Chastity
----
You can repeat that last one too, but there is Amnesia, so repeats can be off-putting and confusing. Tell your KH the phrases "Chastity Belt On" or "Off", and enjoy your torture!

Most of those are free. I don't think you absolutely need Dark Side Deep, because its trigger is used by *other* Dark Side files, not Chastity. However, it's really good for trance practice. (And if you really want to be mind-fucked, buy *all* the "Dark Side" files and play them in order. I don't intend to do that, but I do think you can trust Lee to be ethical.)

My point is that you really need to put in the time to become more susceptible to hypnosis. In person, a hypnotist can be incredibly effective, but audio files lack touch, personal attention, and other aspects of ASMR (which is often used as a pre-cursor to a hypnotic state, if I understand correctly). I would practice, practice, practice. I would repeat LSD many times to intensify its important triggers. And I would use Snapping repeatedly to battle an analytical mind. I'm no expert, but this worked for me. Now the fun begins.
0 x
cdtube2001

Post by cdtube2001 »

Now for some interesting details. (You should skip this if you really want to try it because there are some minor "spoilers". My main point is that you should *not* skip "Sticky Sweet". It's very important to your journey.) The following is based on my experience during 3-4 days of as much trancing as I could handle.

Lee and her colleague are brilliant when it comes to the use of "Amnesia". I think that's the most potentially unethical area of hypnosis, but I think Lee takes great pains to be highly ethical. Still, Amnesia-play can be very strong, and confusing.

I had worked hard on trancing for several hours today, so as I sat next to my GF, exhausted, I thought I should take a nap to let some of Lee's deviousness be fully learned in my brainium. I am a big fan of napping, so that is nothing new.

As I was starting to fall asleep, my brain started trancing. It felt like a war, as if the sub-conscience was trying to force the conscience to forget something. I felt pressure against a memory that I was not supposed to be remembering. I was also involuntarily living a fantasy in a field of flowers (you'll see why if you try), so my sub-conscience was attempting to form new memories.

Unfortunately, despite about 20 hours of intense practice, I had not followed the schedule I posted above. Instead, I made 2 mistakes:

First, I was interrupted on my first listening of XXX -- *before* the amnesia part. So I had a firm memory of it. Lesson: Don't be interrupted!

Second, I neglected to listen to Sticky Sweet before Chastity.

It turns out that I have a teflon brain. Though I got much better at trancing through practice, I had trouble actually believing any post-hypnotic suggestions. Fortunately, Lee had thought of everything. "Sticky Sweet" to the rescue!

Since I'm trancing much more vigorously today than yesterday, the newly downloaded Sticky hit me hard. Instead of my closed eyes flitting as they'd begun to do yesterday, they quickly felt pressure from the eyelids during moments of post-hypnotic suggestion, as if to attach to my brain firmly. That was very effective. Somehow I knew I was in "trouble"; any new suggestions would be hard to defeat.

But suddenly, I was told ... well, I won't spoil that here. But it was brilliant and scary. Everything I thought I'd conquered was suddenly back in place. That included an earlier suggestion of Amnesia.

My mind was having all sorts of trouble, so I replayed Sticky and then replayed Chastity. I also wanted to replay some Pause intensification, so I could test my new Pause feature. I know LSD created Pause, but something else intensified it. I thought it was in a Shiny video, so I went through all those again. Maybe it was in XXX or in YYY? I honestly cannot say, since when I try to remember those I get a little dizzy. I'm not joking. I have to keep reminding myself that I've seen XXX at all.

Well, the SIP file also intensified Pause, so maybe that's what I was thinking of. Honestly, I'm having trouble remembering part of what I've heard. But I can now report, with great shame, that I was completely unable to move after SIP. So I am confident that the chastity part can now work, in principle. I'm scared to try. Honestly, I am really scared that I've just lost access to my own private parts (which by my definition includes my sensitive nipples). Like Jack said, I can't handle the truth!

I don't plan to post updates here. And I'm not commenting on the other "Dark Side" recordings, which have nothing to do with chastity. I'm just saying that because of induced "Amnesia", you could have problems if you skip "Sticky Sweet". It's very important!
0 x
Her Subject

Post by Her Subject »

For those who are interested, hypnosis is easy to learn. Instead of spending hours listening to the recordings, you can use that time to learn.

Mind Play is a good book to start.

https://hypnosis.edu/ offers free introduction classes. It should be enough for recreational purposes.
0 x
cdtube2001

Post by cdtube2001 »

I feel bound to mention that, in my opinion, erotic hypnosis is a highly addictive drug. With induced amnesia, you won't even know the source of your addiction, and you will love every second of your downward spiral. To be safe, you should let your drug dealer be a partner who cares for you, not some random, money-making website.

I know that none of you will heed my warning, but there it is.
0 x
male_pet

Post by male_pet »

Glad to hear that folks are still making the journey to chastity via hypnosis.

cdtube, thanks for reporting that the sticky sweet file can be helpful for resistant subjects. I now agree that Dark Side Deep is not absolutely necessary....but it is a good deep trance file nonetheless.

MP
0 x
cdtube2001

Post by cdtube2001 »

As another caveat, check out the 2015 Playboy article, which mentions how amateurs can screw up hypnosis. One example it gave was how a guy suggested to his girlfriend to have an orgasm whenever the scale showed her weight fell, and to feel badly when the weight went up, thus instilling an eating disorder.

I also think that the negative consequences of induced amnesia are not fully understood, so I would stay away from that 100%. And in that case, maybe all of those "Dark Side" audio files are unwise, especially "Sticky". (You need to interrupt your trance in order to realize what it's actually doing to your poor brain.)

The honor system is unquestionably the safest approach.
0 x
Her Subject

Post by Her Subject »

The book Mind Play covers safety issues. I don’t want to summarize safety issues here because all should be read.

Fundamentally, hypnotic chastity is an honor system. Your unconscious just fools you thinking it’s not, but it really is. It would never worked on someone who never wanted it in the first place. Even if it works, it may stop working once the person loses motivation consciously or unconsciously.

About amnesia: short of brain damage like hitting by a club, the memory is always there. The memory will come back at unpredictable times. Trust is also a huge factor. I believe once the trust is broken, the memory will flood back instantly. You can also do short-term amnesia, which can be a lot of fun. Such as not remembering only for a few minutes then the memory will automatically come back.

For me, the safety issues have not been the mind but physical body. I tend to be clumsy when in trance prone to falling or kicking my toe in furniture.
0 x
cdtube2001

Post by cdtube2001 »

Well, I developed a sleep disorder. I'm not sure exactly what happened. Maybe I was paranoid about amnesia, or maybe it was simply a result of too much trancing. Whatever the cause, I was unable to fall alseep. Whenever I got near, I would start trancing again.

I got past the sleep disorder with some far more professional hypnosis, and now I'm fine. But I'm not going back. (Narrator: He did go back.)

I'm sure that erotic hypnosis is fine in moderation, but there's the rub: Moderation can be impossible. Yes, it's all in your mind, but your mind craves pleasure 24/7. Yes, it's wonderful, but it's extremely addictive.
Last edited by cdtube2001 on Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

cdtube2001 wrote:Well, I developed a sleep disorder. I'm not sure exactly what happened. Maybe I was paranoid about amnesia, or maybe it was simply a result of too much trancing. Whatever the cause, I was unable to fall alseep. Whenever I got near, I would start trancing again.
Hypnagogia. There is a transitional state between wakefulness and sleep. Many people don't notice it. I became aware of it when I began practicing transcendental meditation while learning Tai Chi, though at the time I was not aware of a name for this state.

This state bears similarities to hypnotic trance states, and indeed there is a higher level of suggestibility (which can be useful for self-hypnosis) in this state.

I would suggest that you became attuned to this state, and mistaking it for trance state you developed a block that would not allow you to fall through it normally.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
ndenialndelight

Post by ndenialndelight »

male_pet wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:54 pm Glad to hear that folks are still making the journey to chastity via hypnosis.

cdtube, thanks for reporting that the sticky sweet file can be helpful for resistant subjects. I now agree that Dark Side Deep is not absolutely necessary....but it is a good deep trance file nonetheless.

MP
I know it has been a while since this thread has been active but I'm very curious how hypnosis worked out for those that tried it; especially after this much time. Are you still using it? If not, why? If you are, what has made it work best? I really love the idea of this but at the same time I'm very skeptical.

Would love to hear some thoughts, thanks.
0 x