Ideal chastity term

Living the real life under lock and key
Grizzly228

Ideal chastity term

Post by Grizzly228 »

How long would you prefer to be locked up/denied at a time? Like what would be the perfect length for your taste? And don't say 1 or 2 days because for that was the case we wouldn't be on the site. LOL. And I don't wanna hear forever. I mean if it was up to you what would be the average length of time tease and denied

I wonder cause I find it peaks after about 2 weeks with occasional flare ups of intense lust particularly when being teased obviously. I think my preferred length would be 2-3 weeks at a time with occasional time off to enjoy myself. Which is pretty close to what I have now so I am fortunate.

Just wanted to hear some other opinions
0 x
Chastelaxbro

Re: Ideal chastity term

Post by Chastelaxbro »

I think my preferred time is 4-6 weeks. I mean there is not set schedule for me so the length is always changing but if my release is somewhere in the 4-6 week then I'm good. But, I'm also unlocked once or twice a week for cleaning.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I'm just a few months into this and learning as I go but so many memes on Tumblr talk about "It isn't really chastity until you want to get out. Then it begins."

I'm at day 19 (personal record) and the past 48 hours have been more of a challenge for me that I was ready to handle. I'm so... distracted.

From my rather limited experience, I'd have to say a month is where things start getting serious and more than that is prime time. I'm so ready but I really don't want it to end. The male mind is confused and conflicted while the female is thoroughly satisfied and clear.

Not sure what ideal is for me but I'm finding new borders as I go.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

A week used to be it for me. Then 2. Now it's 2-3. But once I'm that long, I do dread ending it a bit because I know how much work it took to get that far. So I don't want it to end, yet crave an orgasm so I understand what you mean.
0 x
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

Grizzly228 wrote:A week used to be it for me. Then 2. Now it's 2-3. But once I'm that long, I do dread ending it a bit because I know how much work it took to get that far. So I don't want it to end, yet crave an orgasm so I understand what you mean.
I agree. I dont like having to start over again. The ideal length for my KH and i is about 4 months. Right now i am at 3 months and extremely horny!
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I'm on the 3-4 week plan usually. I could and have gone longer but I would need some T&D just so I know she's still interested.

I get that once you are past a month it's almost like "what could be my personal best"?
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

2-3 weeks would be good. But my wife disagrees.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Shepherdsflock wrote:2-3 weeks would be good. But my wife disagrees.
:lol:

My wife reminds me, "It's not about you and how long you want to go, it's about what I want and I want you inside of me right now". :shock:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

locked4her55 wrote:
Shepherdsflock wrote:2-3 weeks would be good. But my wife disagrees.
:lol:

My wife reminds me, "It's not about you and how long you want to go, it's about what I want and I want you inside of me right now". :shock:
Quite right too.
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Honestly - as long as my KH wishes - her pleasure in denying me and controlling my erections is so rewarding, she loves chastity - I don't even ask for release anymore, it's all up to her now - and it's become even better by giving her full control, and letting her decide when she wants PIV or T&D... Chastity has been a huge change element in our life, and as long as she loves it - who am I to complain!!!! But on average I'd say 2-3 weeks if she is stressed, or weekly (2-3 times per weekend) when she is relaxed... Seems like I have a vested interest in her "relaxation"...
0 x