Chastity is not something that you can stop

Living the real life under lock and key
attentive_husband

Chastity is not something that you can stop

Post by attentive_husband »

In a couple of days we're hitting 6 months of my being locked up 24/7 (with short times unlocked with my wife). When we first started we said if it didn't work we could stop. And for the first 2 months that was true. Maybe a bit longer.

But we're now at the point where going back to the old way won't work. Because that would fundamentally be me saying that my being able to masturbate regularly is more important than the gigantic improvements in our relationship. Granted there's times I want to cum so bad I'm willing to say to myself it's an ok trade. But I can't say that to my wife.

I'm not complaining. Things are wonderful and our relationship is so much better, from both of our perspectives. But it's interesting that this does appear to be a one way street.
0 x
Jasmic68

Re: Chastity is not something that you can stop

Post by Jasmic68 »

I completely agree. I am four days away from my six months of 24/7 wearing my HTv2. Granted I have had a release for cleaning and sports almost every week, but my Wife has actually completely taken over. I couldn't say to her that I don't want to do this anymore.

Last week I offered her a pause in being in control of my chastity as real life has been a pig recently and she is really stressed. I didn't want to add to that stress in any way. She turned the offer down, explaining that this makes her feel good, she enjoys it, has fun and looks forward to it. It helps her relax.

How could I tell her that I want to stop knowing that?

Chastity can be difficult. I am struggling at the moment as she is pushing my limits further than ever, ten weeks since my last orgasm and counting. But when it is good it is amazing, that plus her enjoyment means we carry on.
0 x
Living in Germany but speaking with a decidedly English accent.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

What a great testament to this lifestyle. Hoping to join you with a long term regime one day. It can be scary to think this could so fundamentally change your life and marriage, feel like a dog seeking treats at times.

Two weeks in to our little experiment and my wife is making such bold steps, I am hopeful and fearful for what the future may hold.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
wolf513

Post by wolf513 »

I used to think that people that commented like this were just perpetuating a fantasy. I wasn't really prepared for the reality.

My wife didn't want any part of this when we started. She has really come to appreciate the increase in my attention toward her, as well as the control aspect. She's not a "domme" by any stretch of the imagination, she just likes having a little control over something in her life. Plus, she loves to tease me. And I love the attention. :)

In the beginning, I could never imagine being unable to have "me time" for more than a couple days. I've been locked for as much as two weeks at a time, and the trade-off has been well worth it. In fact, taking "me time" isn't as good as the intimacy we now have.

I don't know if this would have worked for me when I was in my 20's, but damn, what a thing this is now.
0 x
Jasmic68

Post by Jasmic68 »

I have asked myself the same question, when could have I realistically started this. I am not sure I would have been able to cope with giving up masturbating in my twenties and it would have been hard in my thirties. That is when I feel this would have been a brilliant time to start as giving it up in my forties has actually been disappointingly easy! 7 months now since the last time I pleasured myself and given the way my Wife has taken over unless she tells me to do it that is probably the last time I ever will.

The next issue is would my Wife have taken the control she has now earlier on in her life. That I cannot answer, I am just super lucky that she has done so now. I am still constantly reading posts on various forums from guys who are with someone who utterly refuses to get involved.

I would like to think that I am able to spot posts from people who are just in a fantasy about chastity. There is a different use of language when people are actually doing this for real, as the reality is actually quite different from the fantasy.
0 x
Living in Germany but speaking with a decidedly English accent.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Jasmic68 wrote:I would like to think that I am able to spot posts from people who are just in a fantasy about chastity. There is a different use of language when people are actually doing this for real, as the reality is actually quite different from the fantasy.
Yeah, 'Reality' sometimes has lots of boring, tedious shit in between bits of fun. :lol:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

TwistedMister wrote:
Jasmic68 wrote:I would like to think that I am able to spot posts from people who are just in a fantasy about chastity. There is a different use of language when people are actually doing this for real, as the reality is actually quite different from the fantasy.
Yeah, 'Reality' sometimes has lots of boring, tedious shit in between bits of fun. :lol:
Ditto... There are many days even where chastity is not that much fun, and just plain irritating, but then in the end, her control, the vast improvement in our marriage, it's reminds you it is worth it...
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Caged55 wrote: Ditto... There are many days even where chastity is not that much fun, and just plain irritating,..
I remember early on having a nasty flu that kept me in bed for most of a week. Mrs Edge didn't even offer to remove the cage. I figured she was just exercising her control. I found out later that she hadn't even given it a thought.

I've been locked up while sick, while we were arguing, and during all sorts of situations. It was just somethign that I learned to live with.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

For all the time we have been doing this I don't ever remember my wife feeling that badly for me due to an illness or injury that she asked me if I wanted it removed.

Probably what Tom said, "she hadn't even given it a thought".
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

locked4her55 wrote:For all the time we have been doing this I don't ever remember my wife feeling that badly for me due to an illness or injury that she asked me if I wanted it removed.

Probably what Tom said, "she hadn't even given it a thought".
I've realized that she doesn't give chastity much thought generally unless she is in the mood, or we cuddle and the obvious "steel" cage is felt, we on the other hand are very conscious of it most of the time as our cocks are locked and we remain chaste!!! - therefore we spend much more time "aware" of being in chastity...

As for being out of chastity 24/7... "In sickness or in health, you shall remain in chastity until she unlocks you"... :D
0 x