Experience of spiked devices ?

Living the real life under lock and key
lockednut

Experience of spiked devices ?

Post by lockednut »

Hi

Im curious about spiked devices for short term punishment use -ie part of a scene. I go locked for long periods in a jb and we sometimes get into the more BDSM side - floggers, canes etc. Part of me likes the idea of, following a long period (2-3 months) of chastity, being temporarily locked in a cage with spikes and then being teased. Ive seen devices such as this http://hotsteeltoys.com/chastity-device ... -cage.html that seem interesting if a little scary. Im not a great fan of the KBT as it looks like there is nothing to hold it on in the event of "shrinkage".

Before I suggest this to my other half I was wondering if anyone has any experience to share? What has worked and what hasnt and why?

Lockednut
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Experience of spiked devices ?

Post by TwistedMister »

Most of the KTB style I've seen are small enough that falling off shouldn't be a problem for most. That one you posted looks interesting,but far too big to work well for me. This one, on the other hand...

http://hotsteeltoys.com/chastity-device ... -belt.html

The masochist in me wants to try it.

The really twisted part of me thinks that it would be a good tool for my wife to use to compel my participation in activities in which I might not participate willingly.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

TwistedMister wrote:Most of the KTB style I've seen are small enough that falling off shouldn't be a problem for most. That one you posted looks interesting,but far too big to work well for me. This one, on the other hand...

http://hotsteeltoys.com/chastity-device ... -belt.html

The masochist in me wants to try it.

The really twisted part of me thinks that it would be a good tool for my wife to use to compel my participation in activities in which I might not participate willingly.
I would definitely love to try this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Doesn't look fun at all. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Might be okay for a very short period of play. Since we decided chastity is permanent for me, I look at things from a long term perspective and there's no way I could wear something like that long term.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Shepherdsflock wrote: Might be okay for a very short period of play.
For me I think after about 10 minutes of wear time it would turn into a $100.00 paper weight. My wife is not into "pain play" so it wouldn't be well received.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

locked4her55 wrote: For me I think after about 10 minutes of wear time it would turn into a $100.00 paper weight. My wife is not into "pain play" so it wouldn't be well received.
I hear you there. Neither my wife nor myself are into pain play.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

locked4her55 wrote: For me I think after about 10 minutes of wear time it would turn into a $100.00 paper weight.
Might still be useful.

"Honey, my mother is coming to visit and I want you to be nice to her, or you might have to spend some time in the spiked cage."
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote:
locked4her55 wrote: For me I think after about 10 minutes of wear time it would turn into a $100.00 paper weight.
Might still be useful.

"Honey, my mother is coming to visit and I want you to be nice to her, or you might have to spend some time in the spiked cage."
LOL, but that wouldn't work for me. I actually like my in-laws.

Now making me sit and watch Pride and Prejudice with her? :evil: ugh, that's punishment. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

Well, Mrs Cage and I were looking for some plastic numbered tags and came across the large spiked cage. She saw it and I said, "ooo, that is not something I want." She said, I can put you in that when you're naughty." I laughed and said, "yeah, it's the naughty cage" she said, "order it." I said NO. She said," order it right now."
So guess what, I found the plastic tags at CB-X and got those, and being an obedient caged man, I ordered the spiked naughty cage. SHIT! I hope she always and only uses it as a threat.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

So I will definitely let you know about this issue.
0 x
It's good to be caged.