Is there a way to desensitize?

Living the real life under lock and key
doctor_h

Re: Is there a way to desensitize?

Post by doctor_h »

I use Boy Butter with either desensitizing condom or penis extender, KH choice.

I have no issue staying erect and have not been able to orgasm but I keep thinking that I may be able to orgasm and work hard trying.

Wife loves how hard I try to orgasm and believes it will not happen.
0 x
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

I looked into that Promescent myself but it is really expensive. I decided to try a product called "stud 100". I ordered it on walmart.com for about $10. It completely desensitizes your penis so you pretty much feel nothing. It works great for us. So i would recommend trying it before you shell out $80 for the other stuff.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

So here's my recent story about a desensitizing experiment.

Last week my wife let me out for some PIV but I was told under no condition was I to cum. There would be consequences if I did. To prevent this I applied some desensitizing spray and put on two desensitizing condoms. Felt pretty numb down there so off we went. She was receiving extended pleasure without my usual hair trigger response. I'm feeling pretty happy with the results when out of the blue I felt it. CRAP, I came. :o No warning, no '"edging" type feeling at all. Like going from 0 to 100 mph in one second. I continued for about another minute, then pulled out. I tried to nonchalantly dismount and head for the bathroom when she says, "Don't run off so fast with that big boy, I want to inspect that condom". Well it was evident what happened and yes I was in trouble. I tried to plead me case as I've never tried both spray and two condoms before but to no avail I am still paying (a week later) for my indiscretion. :(

Won't be trying that one again.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Shoe Slave88

Post by Shoe Slave88 »

You can't tell a story like that and not share what the punishment was.. It's against the law
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Shoe Slave88 wrote:You can't tell a story like that and not share what the punishment was.. It's against the law
Sorry to report you will be disappointed with my response. The next day I came down with a very bad head cold, sore throat and general body ache. My loving wife, being the compassionate woman she is just decided to postpone what she has planned for me. That being said, she has been a wicked tease with how she is flaunting her body in front of me and denying me any physical activity. I know something's a brew'in and she knows the antibiotics are working. I was told this morning "you're looking better, paybacks a bitch and you'll soon find out, the weekend is coming but sadly you won't be".
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273