A Contender Experience

For the gearheads in the audience
Veganpunk

A Contender Experience

Post by Veganpunk »

Still in the first 24 hours of a custom Contender, and I must say, I'm loving it. Below are random thoughts I've had.

After spending months in a CB6000s, this custom fit steel is a very welcome feeling. I can close my legs without the base ring digging into my legs. The CB has a thicker base ring, and the difference is amazing.

The cage might be a little larger than I need, but it's so close that everything is fine. Erections are stopped.

The more open design took a little getting used to after being enclosed for so long, but I love the difference. My wife much prefers the look of the Contender, and hated the "plastic thing". She has way more access for teasing, and that's a good thing!

The padlock fits tight, and does not move around, so no more clanking through the house! (Mark, you should advertise that aspect on your website, I think more people should know that!)

I have had zero trouble lining everything up to pee, so urinals are still an option while in public.

Had no issues with night time erections, but to be fair, since I switched to tight underwear, I hardly had any issues in the CB as well.

The device itself looks amazing. Very nice craftsmanship from Mark. For the lower price, the exceptional customer service, the insanely fast delivery times, if your in the market for a custom, I highly highly recommend MaleChastityNow, and the Contender.

The wife wants to play tonight, so we will see how the Contenders first session goes. I can't wait!
0 x
Chastelaxbro

Re: A Contender Experience

Post by Chastelaxbro »

I don't have a contender but I definitely prefer metal bird cage style compared to a plastic CB. Hygiene is a huge thing from me (shower daily, brush my teeth twice daily and after every time I eat anything). So the CB series was a huge turn off for me in a way because I felt dirty. But, with.my.metal device, I can.legit clean myself and it is amazing.

Glad to hear you are happy in your new device :-)
0 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

Yea cleaning is waaaaaay easier now! Another thing I've noticed, I no longer have to lube the base ring every day. It seems to work fine day and night without that all to familiar ball burning sensation we've all come to loathe.
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

Yes. I have no ball burning in the Contender. That's what made all plastic devices unbearable to me. Stainless steel is far better for my skin.
0 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

Let me ask you guys this. How much does your contender slide down when your erect? Does your base ring move at all? Mine goes down quite a bit, I'm not sure if it's just my Anatomy, or if the base ring is too big? I'm scared of going smaller, because this size feels so good, but was just wondering if maybe I could.
0 x
nebman

Post by nebman »

I don't have a Contender, but I did find that after trying several metal devices that downsizing the base ring improved performance in a number of ways. The device would wear closer to the body when not erect, security was better, and the device stayed in place better during erections. It appears that additional rings on the MCN Contender website are $55.00. A bit pricey to try a new ring, but it may be worth the investment at some point. I worked my way down from a 2" ring to a 1.5" ring.

What is your current ring size?

Good luck with it, I look forward to your further experience comments on the Contender.
0 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

1 7/8 is my current ring size. Thanks for the feedback. It sounds like I could go smaller, but will stay with what I have for a bit.

We never did get to try out teasing in the new device. I just got her off with my fingers and then she was done. Wanted me to cook her a steak while she smoked her after sex cig. Oh well, maybe tonight?!?
0 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

It's looking like I might need to go down another size. I'm using rubber test ring and can fit into 1 3/4. I have worn it for hours now, and purposely got myself hard to see if everything would go back to normal, and it did.
It does feel tight though. I can't seem to fit a finger in there when I'm soft.
So 1 7/8 I can fit two fingers and the next size down I can't fit any. Will have to try at different times of the day maybe. There is no pain so maybe I can run with the 1 3/4?
Not looking forward to sending it off AGAIN, but it's on me, not Mark. And he will get it back to me pretty quick.
0 x
CagedUp2015

Post by CagedUp2015 »

Veganpunk wrote:It's looking like I might need to go down another size. I'm using rubber test ring and can fit into 1 3/4. I have worn it for hours now, and purposely got myself hard to see if everything would go back to normal, and it did.
It does feel tight though. I can't seem to fit a finger in there when I'm soft.
So 1 7/8 I can fit two fingers and the next size down I can't fit any. Will have to try at different times of the day maybe. There is no pain so maybe I can run with the 1 3/4?
Not looking forward to sending it off AGAIN, but it's on me, not Mark. And he will get it back to me pretty quick.
I'm not an expert by any means, but I'd be willing to bet you could go down to the 1 3/4" ring with no problems. I was worried about ordering the smaller ring as I'd only worn the 1 7/8" ring with the CB 6000. After a few months of wearing the device off and on, I'm now considering going down a size myself. Oh, and Mark will definitely get the device back quickly. Excellent customer service from questions about the device and ordering to production and shipping! Not that it matters much, but do you have the round or oval ring?
0 x
Current device: MCN Contender
Other device owned: CB 6000
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

Down to the 1 3/4 ring. Mark was awesome. Currently locked back up again. Need to work on the underwear issues now. In the CB, tight fitting underwear worked well. In the contender, I'm finding it more uncomfortable during the night. Need to Terra's the long thread about underwear I suppose.
0 x