Explaining my chastity device to young kids

Living the real life under lock and key
spandexpauly

Explaining my chastity device to young kids

Post by spandexpauly »

Hi All

Have any members been quizzed about their device by their children?

I have very young children and inevitably they will end up brushing up against my chastity device. What should I tell them if they ask what it is that they are feeling?

Anyone have any suggestions or encountered this issue?

Thanks
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Re: Explaining my chastity device to young kids

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I either change the subject or just tell them it's part of Daddy or tell them it's my belt buckle. When they're little they don't question your answer very much. I have 4 kids, ages 6, 4, 2, and 1; so I know exactly what you're dealing with.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

OMG, I just realized that my daughter is 20, and I had the same concerns from when she was little. I've been doing this for way too long...

That said, I've always passed it off as a cell phone. Or keys. Or whatever. It only happened a few times, anyway.

What was more of a concern was *older* women who might momentarily brush up against your crotch, trying to squeeze by in a crowded room.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Tom Allen wrote:What was more of a concern was *older* women who might momentarily brush up against your crotch, trying to squeeze by in a crowded room.
And what have you said to them? I've had some close shaves there.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

belocked wrote:
Tom Allen wrote:What was more of a concern was *older* women who might momentarily brush up against your crotch, trying to squeeze by in a crowded room.
And what have you said to them? I've had some close shaves there.
Me? Absolutely nothing. I'm sure they just expect that they're brushing up against a hardon. By the time you're 40 or 50, presumably they've done that a few times.
:lol:
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Tom Allen wrote:Me? Absolutely nothing. I'm sure they just expect that they're brushing up against a hardon. By the time you're 40 or 50, presumably they've done that a few times. :lol:
At my age I would hope maybe she's thinking "that was some hard on, good for him" :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

Tom Allen wrote:OMG, I just realized that my daughter is 20, and I had the same concerns from when she was little. I've been doing this for way too long...
My son is 17 and I was thinking the same thing as you about how I worried when we started this about what to tell him or his brother. Oddly enough, it was never an issue. In fact I think I have had more people accidentally brush up against my CCW or bumped it into a doorway (making a loud thud) than have even come close to brushing against my chastity device.
0 x
nebman

Post by nebman »

My children are all teens and up. I wouldn't miss a moment with them for the world. So, I keep my device to myself, and only play in environments where the kiddos won't be an issue.
0 x
nebman

Post by nebman »

Jedi wrote:
Tom Allen wrote:OMG, I just realized that my daughter is 20, and I had the same concerns from when she was little. I've been doing this for way too long...
My son is 17 and I was thinking the same thing as you about how I worried when we started this about what to tell him or his brother. Oddly enough, it was never an issue. In fact I think I have had more people accidentally brush up against my CCW or bumped it into a doorway (making a loud thud) than have even come close to brushing against my chastity device.
My mother is a little freaky-deaky. This may explain why I'm here. I keep my device well out of the way of my kids. Parenthood has been great for me and I don't need to be chatting about devices with them.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

In crowded elevators, always keep your hands politely folded in front of you :-)
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.