UK custom made?

For the gearheads in the audience
Bomd

UK custom made?

Post by Bomd »

New to this, awaiting first device but this but I really think I've found dead what I've been looking for. I've not worn a device yet but expect delivery of a cheap one today. I'm reading a lot about the importance of correct fitting and many people here seem to have custom fits from MM. As I'm in the UK , anyone have any experience of a UK supplier? What are Germany based Steelworkxx like?
0 x
Locked in Titanium Ti600

https://chastebritania.wordpress.com/
johnsub

Re: UK custom made?

Post by johnsub »

What did you order
0 x
Belong to Miss Karen / femdomstel
Bomd

Post by Bomd »

the device I ordered was a spiral steel from Uberkinky - Took one look at it and it's going back - didn't come with the additional rings. I'm erring on replacing it with a Bon4 steel if I can figure out whether I can fit into a small one. Really, I would like to splash out on a custom. I really want to be in it 24/7/365 so comfort is essential. Any advice would be appreciated
0 x
Locked in Titanium Ti600

https://chastebritania.wordpress.com/
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

I'm going through the ordering process for a Custom Chastity custom device: http://becomeherslave.blogspot.co.uk/se ... 20Chastity

Disclaimer: I'm getting mine free so I can review it.
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

Bomd wrote:New to this, awaiting first device but this but I really think I've found dead what I've been looking for. I've not worn a device yet but expect delivery of a cheap one today. I'm reading a lot about the importance of correct fitting and many people here seem to have custom fits from MM. As I'm in the UK , anyone have any experience of a UK supplier? What are Germany based Steelworkxx like?
I could point you in the direction of Introducing the Ti-600 :oops:
0 x
johnsub

Post by johnsub »

Bomd wrote:the device I ordered was a spiral steel from Uberkinky - Took one look at it and it's going back - didn't come with the additional rings. I'm erring on replacing it with a Bon4 steel if I can figure out whether I can fit into a small one. Really, I would like to splash out on a custom. I really want to be in it 24/7/365 so comfort is essential. Any advice would be appreciated

Very nice Bon4, never heard of them before but based on pictures, definitely our next device
thanks
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

Beware of devices with hinged rings IMHO, even with Silicone tubing, especially when the tubing breaks down and comes off :evil:
0 x
johnsub

Post by johnsub »

IMHO any device with a solid ring hat you can get into , you can probably get out of.

As a cock ring the minimum i can take to make it grow is 50mm.

In chastity i get 45mm, there is no way i can get my tools thru 45 mm for fun or lock up.

so i my case 45mm needs to have a hinge
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

Not with a PA you cant !! and its surprising what you can get into if you try, As I can make anything I need ive experimented with ring sizes, and its very interesting !!!
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

And i guess your talking about getting out of the back, as complete removal also depends on gap size ;-)
0 x