No device in the 'verse can hold me -- help?

For the gearheads in the audience
johnsub

Re: No device in the 'verse can hold me -- help?

Post by johnsub »

Here are some pictures.

We have taken a cheap Chinese knock off, and made it inescapable.
Really I cant believe anybody can get any of his private parts thru a 8mm gap.
The gap was 2.5 cm.

The cage cost about 15 Us$, we made two changes, enlarged the hole for a larger lock.
And with heat bent the top part of the cage, 15 minutes work.

This stops all movement between ring and cage.

I normally have to use 45mm ring, sometimes 50mm if i am lucky.
But this has no effect on the possibility to get out.

My KH and I believe that if I think i could possible get out, there is no point.
Even if that is just in theory
0 x
Belong to Miss Karen / femdomstel
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

So what prevents you simply pulling out of the back ?
0 x
johnsub

Post by johnsub »

The testicles are thru the gap, so there is no way.

My testicles don't fit thru a 8mm gap.

Lol
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

LockedUp24 wrote: If only the steel ones came with no gap but had spacers to place between everything.
So you would add The Ring + spacer (for gap) Cage+Spacer to the lock to keep it tight.
you would need a spacer to the lock as the drilled hole placement would be generic.
For some time I have been contemplating the idea of a stainless steel device that uses the locking pin/ring system of the Millers' CBxxxx designs, with spacers to adjust. I don't see any reason why it couldn't be done...but I don't have the skills to do it.

On the subject of escape- I have found that the smaller/tighter the main ring is, the less likely it is for a ball to pop out. I think it's a matter of whether one can tolerate a ring small enough. I'm currently working on adjusting to the smallest CB3k ring, which I think measures about 38mm. With the ring closed but not 'installed' I can't even get a ball through it, the hinge is absolutely necessary to get it on, and once it *is* on (closed with pin installed), there is absolutely no way a ball is getting out of it.

Of course, I have no idea how the size of *my* balls compares to those of anyone else (literally speaking) :mrgreen: .

As well, it has taken quite some time to be able to go to this small size, and I'm still not yet certain if it will be workable on a long-term basis. Back in as of yesterday, after taking a break (going back to a larger ring) for a couple of days to let some abrasions heal. Nocturnal erections are still difficult and causing me to wake every couple of hours. But, I have a good sized streak of masochism running through me, so I keep trying.

Whether or not you guys could go to a small enough ring, or if it would even work for you, is not possible for me to say.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote: I'm currently working on adjusting to the smallest CB3k ring, which I think measures about 38mm. But, I have a good sized streak of masochism running through me.
38mm :shock: Yea . . I would say "mascochism" is the right word. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
slave d

Post by slave d »

johnsub wrote:The testicles are thru the gap, so there is no way.

Lol
i suspect you don't quite get the concept of "pulling out the back". It's pulling your cock out of the cage or tube back through the base ring while your balls remain trapped !!!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

I had that problem. Used to wake up with my device completely off and marvel how my balls could fit through such a small space. Even had it fall down my pants leg while dining with another couple. Then I thought, hey, if my balls can be compressed that much without pain, that means I can get a smaller ring and force my balls through it. That is what I do now and no more slippage. I used to be afraid to compress my balls but now I do it all the time and it does not hurt. Of course, make sure that the ring is not too tight around your balls. Also try a device that has an oval ring like the Holy Trainer or a custom device. Do not use a lot of lubrication because the will make it worse.

I found that part of the problem is that most of the cages of the off the shelf devices are not immovable. They can be moved away from the ring thereby increasing the gap or rotate to the side which also increase the gap on one side. The Bon4 recognizes that problem and has a 3 pint attachment from cage to ring. Check it out on your devices and see if you can increase the spacing by pulling the cage away from the ring.

I was ready to give up on chastity but my wife and I loved it so much that we spent the money and got a custom device. Even then, it took two round trips to get the ring size correctly. You would be surprised at how much of a difference 1/8 or 1/16th of an inch makes.
0 x
johnsub

Post by johnsub »

slave d wrote:
johnsub wrote:The testicles are thru the gap, so there is no way.

Lol
i suspect you don't quite get the concept of "pulling out the back". It's pulling your cock out of the cage or tube back through the base ring while your balls remain trapped !!!

d

Ok, thanks did not see it that way,

I used to be able to pull out of the tube at the bottom, thru the gap, but then could not reinsert it.
So that would be trouble, the gap is now to small for that.

Pulling out the back as you describe is not possible in my case, the ring is too small.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Okay, I hope I have these conversions right, you know, us Americans use the inch measurement. So...

You started with a 2.5 cm or almost 1". That is a HUGE gap. I think many would fall out of that or it would be drooping all the time..

You changed it to an 8 mm or just under 3/8". This is about the average gap.

Yes I can believe you now have a better fit.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

MusettasPet wrote:
peter_rabbit wrote:I prefer a larger ring and a smaller ball gap myself. I have one testicle that thinks it's Houdini, but since I got my custom steel chastity (The 250$ Contender from MaleChastityNow.com) I haven't had a single issue.

I went with a short snug cage, small gap, and wider base ring.

Good luck!
Peter_R,

If it isn't too much trouble -- do you know what the ring-cage gap was on any of the devices that you had trouble with? (If you just tell me which devices you fell out of, I will check myself).

What ring - gap size did you get with the Contender?
My gap size is 1/4"
I'm in a 1-3/4" ring now but started larger
0 x