Red Chili Chastity

For the gearheads in the audience
Northbound

Red Chili Chastity

Post by Northbound »

I am wondering if any readers have experience wearing the Detention Center with ultra secure head from Red Chili Chastity. Especially interested in the effectiveness of the ultra secure head in preventing the skin from protruding and getting pinched by clothing.

Also would like to hear from someone who has had experience wearing the cock ring plug/cock cage combination offered by Red Chili.

Thanks.
0 x
lockednut

Re: Red Chili Chastity

Post by lockednut »

Hi
There has been some discussion on the forum about Redchili so try a search. I haven't any direct experience to relate but am considering them when allowed to upgrade/ add to our cages. Any information/thoughts would be of great interest. For me the advantages are : they are in europe, the price is good, they have interchangeable rings in stock so no return of whole cage if you want to change rings (if I understood correctly), and I like the security chain attachment although I fancy using the fittings for a fabric or leather belt. With my mm JB I find a boot lace keeps it close to my body which is more comfortable especially when very turned on and things are straining but its a bit ad hoc.

I reckon the ultra secure head should keep everything in but will be heavy.

The welding looks a little rough on the detention centre - and i wonder if the inside is any neater. For me im slightly scared/excited about not being able to see my cock but I dont reckon i could wear it long term because of the difficulty of cleaning. I get locked up for 2-3 weeks at a time without being able to remove for washing.

Dont know if that helps

lockednut
0 x
LockedTexan

Re: Red Chili Chastity

Post by LockedTexan »

I just checked out their site!!

Full time wear if a cage isn't feasible for my work situation, I do like their possession rings. Still full access to the bits but it's not coming off, and you know someone owns your junk every time you see it :)
0 x