Small cock and wife wants dildo attachment

For the gearheads in the audience
nnjcuck

Small cock and wife wants dildo attachment

Post by nnjcuck »

My wife has finally decided to put me in chastity. I know there are a large number of devices on the market but I'd like some suggestions. My dick is very small. Barely two inches flaccid and three inches when erect. I think I could research a device myself but my wife has two other requirements. She would like a Cage that is metal (so she doesn't have to look at my dickie) and, most importantly, she wants something that she can attach a dildo to. She doesn't want a large dildo. Just something big enough to give her pleasure in either hole. She'll forego the metal Cage if need be. Most important to her is the dildo. She doesn't have a lot of lovers and sometimes my tongue just won't do. Any help from those in the Lifestyle would be appreciated.
0 x
slave d

Re: Small cock and wife wants dildo attachment

Post by slave d »

i have yet to see any cage that will allow a dildo to be attached that "works". i am similar in size to you, have a custom s/s Contender cage. MsM only orgasms with a dildo (i rarely get any PIV and if i do its only f or a few seconds as a tease) and i simply hold it in front of the cage as She prefers the cowgirl position. In the past i gave attached a dildo to the cage using a rubber adjustable cock-ring that has a sliding adjuster on it (just a loop with an adjusting/lock/catch thing) and that would work for missionary or other positions if required. MsM simply has me manipulate one of Her "big boys" with my hand if She wants missionary or other position penetration. Hope this helps.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

Instead of attaching the dildo to the cage (which really wouldn't give you much stability) consider using a strap-on harness. My wife and I have been using a pretty simple one for about a year now and it works extremely (frustratingly) well. Just today I received the next experiment in strap-on harnesses, a RodeoH 2.0 Stripe Brief+.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

MsM has had me use a harness as well but they're not as simple as they sound, take time to set up, aren't very versatile and in the end the only time MsMs come out is when She wishes to peg me !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
nnjcuck

Post by nnjcuck »

Thanks for all the advice. I didn't think a dildo attachment would be feasible given my size. Wife doesn't want me using a strap-on. She pegs me with one and, I assume, that plays into her decision. We tried one of those dildo's with an attached anal plug. The plug is "supposed" to hold the dildo steady. It doesn't work well for us.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

If you get a dildo that has balls and no suction cup (or a removable one) you will find you can attach it with a tie of dome sort around the balls and either through the cage or right around the base of your cock. Just a thought.

d
0 x
New Zealand
KellyFive

Post by KellyFive »

They do make strap-ons that you wear over you penis. She should cage you, then when she wants a big penis, have you use num cream or two condoms on yourself then put on the thick dildo sleeve.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

FWIW MsM had me try various sleeves and they were utterly useless. Might be OK if you're reasonably well endowed in the first place but with a small penis they simply fall off. There may be models out there that work but MsM certainly never found one !! She manages at least 4 and recently s record 8 orgasms using a "normal" dildo with it hand held in the missionary position and simply resting in front of the cage when ridig "cowgirl" so "simple" certainly works for Her. Incidentally all 3 of Her favourites have suction cups but they still sit fine on my pubic mound with Her cage stopping them pushing back.

d
0 x
New Zealand
Cbguy130

Post by Cbguy130 »

Best thing to do is get a real belt. That will solve the problem of having to see it and a dildo attachment is no issue and very sturdy
0 x
nnjcuck

Post by nnjcuck »

Thank you all for your great advice. My wife has given up on the dildo Cage attachment. At least now she has more options. I just hope one of them doesn't involve a Cage with spikes. She bought a dildo gag for me (ball on one end and dildo on the other). Now she can sit on my face and bounce up and down. I really don't like it. When she has it in her pussy and sits all the way down, it is hard to breath. I'm sure this is what she had in mind. I just hope she starts seeing more of her Lover. I'd rather do cleanup than suffocate.
0 x