So whats the longest time you've been in there?

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: So whats the longest time you've been in there?

Post by locked4her55 »

Longest was a birthday gift from my wife three years ago when I turned 57. She told me I would get to see the key again in 57 days. Turns out I was released on day 63.

Currently I am doing my second longest w/o any release as today is day 56.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Linus

Post by Linus »

388 days and counting!
Locked permanently since November 1, 2014
Cage can't be unlocked / removed as my wife has sealed it with steel wires & adhesive
(I can clean it thoroughly with a hand shower)
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
GehorsamEr55

Post by GehorsamEr55 »

My beloved wife and I have together decided to keep me chaste for ever. After a 6 month test with various cages we found our way to keep my cock caged permanent but also in a good health. So every morning when my wife is drying her hair I shower unlocked, clean my cock while she watches and then cream it very good and then the cage comes back. when I get an erection, what is very seldom know, a sharp slap on my balls let it disappear at once. I am locked in this way since 3 years,2 months and 27 days. We change the cages every two days to prevent pressure marks. and every night I wear a very small and leightweight one, that doesn't bounce around when I move or turn in bed, so that I can sleep without Interruption. In the first year my wife allowed me six orgasmns, four in the second and two this year. Next year will be my last one for ever.
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

Two separate bouts of 5 days. Not much compared to some of you but it was quite nerve wracking. Once I buy a bigger ring and can sleep in my newest cage I think that number will jump substantially. My interest and my gfs waver a bit. But when we are "on" we are ON. We had a argument yesterday so I doubt I'll be locked for a while until we get back to good after thanksgiving. She works a lot too so I get little attention or teasing during the week which makes it tough for me. On weekends or when we are together I can accept my predickament easier.
0 x
tammystoy
Last orgasm: 0- 4-2021
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by tammystoy »

For me the longest has been about four weeks. A previous girlfriend would frequently keep me locked up, except for cleanings, for three to four weeks. I didn't feel "locked and forgot" because she would get lots of oral during those periods and she made it clear that if she didn't get that my own denial would be significantly extended.

These days, my wife keeps me locked up anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of weeks, although she has extended that to a month or so a couple of times. She had made it clear she intends for me to "go longer" at some point, but is pretty vague on the specifics.
0 x
budgie

Post by budgie »

Longest time locked continuously in a JailBird without any removal at all was 12 weeks. More typical is a couple of months. Hygiene is not a problem as it can easily be thoroughly washed while in place, hair trimming is a pain but can be done with some contortions.
0 x
michael

Post by michael »

The longest I was 35 days. After that my erection out of CB was a bit painful (my skin is becoming less elastic) 7 to 10 days is safe. Half an hour of erections every seven to ten days is enough.
0 x
belted since 5/2010
My wife is a goddess
[email protected]
Subinmemphis

Post by Subinmemphis »

8 or 9 days is the longest and that was a couple of years ago. Mostly it varies from 3 to 5 days.
0 x
Katwalk is my key holder
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

23 days but wife has indicated this duration will be 40 days.
0 x
tinyone

Post by tinyone »

Hi
I am on day 12 now of my lock up.Janet my KH says i may be unlocked on fri the 4th dec my birthday that will be 19 days locked which will be my longest to date yet.Im told if i am unlocked on the 4th i will be caged again on the 6th.While being locked this time janet has teased me most nights when we have gone to bed like never before i think she is really geting into having me caged now
0 x