So whats the longest time you've been in there?

Living the real life under lock and key
kathyj

So whats the longest time you've been in there?

Post by kathyj »

Hey guys, I want to know what is the longest time you've been in a cage in a single attempt.
I would love to hear your side of the story. Looking forward for your responses.

Lots of Love - Kathyj
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: So whats the longest time you've been in there?

Post by Tom Allen »

8-1/2 months. That was pretty much 24/7 , with a handful of removals for cleaning.

The longest continuous (i.e., never removed) was 5 or 6 months. The A ring broke, which ended the cycle.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

8 days continuous.

It's not obvious when/weather I will be locked up again, but my wife knows that she has the power to say the words and I will be locked at her discretion. She prefers to see/feel my erections as she falls asleep.

My wife used to want me locked only when we are apart, but she doesn't "enforce" that very often. We are both turned on by her having proof that I was "good". I enjoy being teased in the cage, struggling to get hard - I don't particularly like being locked at work (she knows this and has punished me by making me lock up during the workweek). If I had my way, we'd have one or two locked weekends (or, maybe during her period) a month, since I do enjoy the feeling of being locked. I have self-locked a few times when she is out running errands.

But I am denied. She likes that it is more difficult for me not being locked, to exercise willpower. My last orgasm was on Halloween, and she has been teasing me that I will not get to come until 2016. I am not sure how serious she is, or if she is just teasing. The longest I've been without orgasm is 30 days (on a couple of occasions), so this would be double that.
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

37 days continuous without release... when she was away, with her friend holding the key for her in case of emergency
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

3 months in a s/s Contender.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
belocked

Post by belocked »

24 days straight in a JailBird, and yes I was counting.
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

32 days
0 x
CB6000
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

It depends on what is meant by "single attempt". If it is the overall length of a period during which control is asserted, but there are brief periods of release from the device for sexual activity (with and without orgasm), then for me that would be about 18 months.

I have gone as much as two months without getting out at all, no freedom, no orgasms, a number of times. And, currently Mrs. Twisted has been rather busy and it's been somewhere in the neighborhood of 4-6 months (or more? I haven't kept track)...at this point, I feel like I've been 'locked and forgot', and if I were to be completely honest I would have to admit that I have self-administered several ruined orgasms just to keep my own interest up.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Longest I went was 21 days straight in a Jail bird without any unlock. We've tried a couple times to go 30 days but never made it for various reasons. Haven't really been locked up since the end of the summer but looking forward to getting back into next year.
0 x
wishingandhoping

Post by wishingandhoping »

After reading the responses I might sound like a fantasist but the longest I have been locked up without any removal has been four months not counting exact days etc
That was in a Jail Bird and it may sound weird but it was only removed for a holiday due to airport security and must say I missed wearing it so much!
0 x