Is it true that they never go back?

Living the real life under lock and key
lockedsteve

Re: Is it true that they never go back?

Post by lockedsteve »

What I find is that over time my wife just expects me to be locked up and she does not check or ask me much anymore. If she sees that I am unlocked when I take a shower, during sex or hugging her, she will ask why I am not locked up and tells me to lock up. She just takes it for granted that I will stay locked up.
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

By and large women have no reason to go back and leave you unlocked
Why would they compromise on the power, domination, and control that they have achieved?
Look at me!
Locked permanently, serving my wife with pleasure & dedication!
Which women on earth would let go such wonderful life?
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
wmpwiwlw

Post by wmpwiwlw »

I dont think "I" could ever go back. I also get kinda hollow/depressed when im not locked. I think our brains get used to that high from the brain chemicals swirling around. My wife on the other hand im not so sure. We have had an iffy start but lately she has been more involved and willing to keep me locked.
0 x
CagedWestley

Post by CagedWestley »

Text removed.
Last edited by CagedWestley on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
jahardcourt

Post by jahardcourt »

We've still got limited experience but with a few months playing and a three week stint now under our belt I would say it's not true. We do come to it with me as the mostly dominant partner though, and caging has been more of a fun journey and something to explore how it affects me and our relationship.
So yes, she loves it, and wants to have it as an option to use sometimes, but she doesn't want it to continue in a full on way.
However, what has changed, for us both, is that we'll probably play more with tease and denial of me and I will cum less and keep the horniness going. It's actually only at about two weeks into not cumming that I've found I actually need the cage to help me resist temptation.
So yes, we're still experimenting, but I'd say for us we've learnt lots already about how it can improve our relationship and intimacy, but because of the default dynamic, and having no interest in an FLR it's easier to 'go back' than it may be for others.
0 x
poptart1200

Post by poptart1200 »

I don't think we're going back either. I've been unlocked for the last 3 weeks as we were taking a break from chastity to see if it's something we wanted to continue. Last night my g/f friend said it's time to lock up again! :)
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a Rikers device
Petey

Post by Petey »

I suspect a lot of people that have 'gone back' or stopped playing with chastity are no longer on forums like this. Most of the answers you get will be from people who are still playing and don't see it stopping.
I thought my wife was really getting into it after about 2 1/2 years since we started. I was in the middle of a 3 month term - which she initiated and was enforcing, when we had a bit of a blow up one night. In my horny state I was pressuring her to tease me, or let me give her an orgasm, and she just had enough of all the 'mind games' (as she put it). She threw me the key and wanted to go back to regular vanilla life for a while.
That was about a month ago, so it remains to be seen whether it is just a break, or if she has 'gone back' for good. I'm also thinking of bringing it up again, but with less rules or expectations.
Looking back I'm starting to question whether she was actually into it at all, or if she was just playing along really well for my benefit. (I know she at least liked how much more things were getting done around the house though.)
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

Tom Allen wrote:What? You've never heard the old expression?

Once you go "lack,"
You never go back!

:o
How about once you go slack, you never go back. :)
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

Which woman on earth would
- let go the 'full control' over her locked husband?
- not like getting special attention and pampering from her locked husband?
- not enjoy the thought that her precious property is well secured and in her total possession?
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
Wife_and_keyholder

Post by Wife_and_keyholder »

Funny how we rarely chat about this and now thinking about it I cannot see him not wearing one.
Will add that in general his attitude is better but we still have issues on his behaviour which need addressing.
0 x