Found a different company to look at.

For the gearheads in the audience
LockedUp24

Found a different company to look at.

Post by LockedUp24 »

The products would not suit me but others might like them.

http://www.customchastity.com/
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
Forherdesire

Re: Found a different company to look at.

Post by Forherdesire »

I especially like the gold plated one for $2100.00. :shock: :roll: I think I will stick with my Jailbird.
0 x
Have been locked up 24/7 since Sept. 14th 2015
Currently wearing a MM Jailbird.
hd2500ne

Post by hd2500ne »

Would be interested to hear if anyone has tried their products. Not the Gold or Silver plated ones haha.
0 x
wmpwiwlw

Post by wmpwiwlw »

spicesforlove.com has a nice device that looks just like the steelheart. http://spicesforlove.com/index.php?main ... ts_id=1108. There seems to be new companies popping up left and right. Which is good!
0 x
nebman

Post by nebman »

The effort behind the site design and the apparently proprietary designs suggests another quality provider may be coming online.

I'm not terribly impressed with his need to insult the products of other respected custom providers.

To the degree that any custom provider is custom vs. selling mix and match standard components is open to question. The provider that comes up with several stock stainless steel components in popular sizes that can be mixed and matched at $20.00 a pop per component will seize the market. This guy wants a crazy fortune for a stainless steel ring.
0 x
zorglub

Post by zorglub »

I have a feeling the customchastity.com devices are 3D-printed via Shapeways.com. Their "Stainless steel" material is the same 60% 420 grade SS infused with 40% bronze, a material I would definitely not recommend for a >$300 device.
0 x
Current device: MM Jailbird with security screw and TetherSpout
Previously: CB6000s knock-off, HolyTrainer2, MCN Contender, Lori#5, MM Watchful Mistress
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Me thinks if I were to purchase the "platinum" model I would be wearing it on the outside of my zipper. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
myVanillaWife

Post by myVanillaWife »

This Ghost 300 seems to be what I'm looking for. Plastic, but with easy access for cleaning. Why do all the other plastic cages have to be so solid? I'm just looking for something reasonable that won't rust, and that won't break the bank.
0 x
nebman

Post by nebman »

locked4her55 wrote:Me thinks if I were to purchase the "platinum" model I would be wearing it on the outside of my zipper. :lol:

I'm with you. If I spend over $2,000 for a device, I'm going to call it cock jewelry and I want somebody to see it!
0 x