Escaped penis

Living the real life under lock and key
MrsRindyNaive

Escaped penis

Post by MrsRindyNaive »

Hey, I could use some advice. My husband has confessed that he managed to remove his penis from his CB6000. I have punished him, but no longer trust him. What can be done to prevent this from happening again?
0 x
cottus

Re: Escaped penis

Post by cottus »

The issue I have personally found with the CB device I have is something's gotta give between my penis being firmly in the device and my testicles taking a beating. I use the largest stock CB ring and, if we're say 1 is the shortest pin and 4 is the longest, I use a 2 because there were some instance of the whole damn thing slipping off if I used a 3 or 4. I remember coming home from class and dressing down only for my device to fall down with my pants. :lol: It doesn't help that I'm a grower, not a shower.

You may want to experiment more with pins/spacers and rings to make sure it's nice and snug without causing any problems downstairs. Or, consider a different device?
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

You have reached the place where fantasy meets reality. The fantasy world says a basic ball trap device can be inescapable. The reality is 99.9% of men can escape if they want. The penis is a very flexible thing when it's flaccid.

To be 100% sure you'll need to look into a full belt or a piercing. A full belt has it's own problem of discomfort, adjustments, and hygiene. A piercing is usually a Prince Albert (PA). With a PA a bar or hoop goes through the penis locking it to the cage.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Lockedwithlove

Post by Lockedwithlove »

There are some anti pullout devices made for the CB series devices. I've never had a CB series so I couldn't tell you how effective they are first hand. If you are both fairly serious about his chastity I would recommend looking into custom stainless steel devices like Mature Metal. They have "punishment pins" that sit right on the shaft. As mentioned before, almost all of of these devices are escapable at least for the penis but these pointed pins are designed to really make you not want to pull your penis out as it would probably hurt quite a bit. the best thing that you can do is tell him that if he attempts to break out you won't play anymore. That will get his attention;)
0 x
MrsRindyNaive

Post by MrsRindyNaive »

When I came home he told me that he wanted to see if his penis could come out, then decided since he got it out he should jack off, dispite the fact that I have let him get off 3 times in the past 2 days. I told him he will be locked up for the next week with absolutely no play at all. What kind of punishments has anyone done or gone through for escaping?
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Assuming this was something he asked for, and as off the wall it sounds, tell him to take the device off, and leave it off. Explain to him he's the one that wanted chastity and he just proved to you he doesn't really want it.
When/if he asks for it to go back on make it clear that escaping will not be tolerated and if you suspect it has happened again you will no longer participate with his desire to be in a chastity device.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
nebman

Post by nebman »

+1
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Locked by LRC wrote:Assuming this was something he asked for, and as off the wall it sounds, tell him to take the device off, and leave it off. Explain to him he's the one that wanted chastity and he just proved to you he doesn't really want it.
When/if he asks for it to go back on make it clear that escaping will not be tolerated and if you suspect it has happened again you will no longer participate with his desire to be in a chastity device.
Agree with Locked by LRC. If he is really wants male chastity, the worst punishment you could give is to refuse to play the game. If we are in a situation where wearing the device is not practical, my spouse will firmly tell me that I'm on my honor and if she catches me self-pleasuring in any way, she will not be my Keyholder anymore. In other words, if I want this, then walk the walk. However, I'm not sure this would have worked in the very beginning because neither of us really knew what we were doing and I was so excited about Male Chastity. Simply tell him you know how hard it is for him to stay locked, but it is very important to you that he does not cheat and you expect him to honor his commitment.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

+1

Threaten to extend my lock up. . . "no problem"
Threaten to ignore me for long periods of times. . . "I can handle it"
Threaten to not allow me the ability to pleasure her. . . "OK, now your pushing it"
Threaten to hand me the key and say "we're done with this". . . " Shit, what have I just done" :(
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
knighterrant

Post by knighterrant »

MrsRindyNaive wrote:When I came home he told me that he wanted to see if his penis could come out, then decided since he got it out he should jack off, dispite the fact that I have let him get off 3 times in the past 2 days. I told him he will be locked up for the next week with absolutely no play at all. What kind of punishments has anyone done or gone through for escaping?
What we have here is a failure to communicate...

My guess is he knows he is going to be punished and he is pushing your buttons. He had three orgasms in the past two days. He is asking for some serious punishment, this is not about chastity per se, it sounds like an FLR power struggle in more pure terms. Topping from the bottom in all its glory.

In our relationship the rule that would have been broken here is one of flagrant disrespect. As others have said, the ultimate punishment is ending the game. In between that and doing nothing there are a punishment spankings, loss of privileges, chores, longer lockups, humiliation and it goes on and on.

Give him the serious ass whipping he deserves, or whatever your relationship rules allow. Deny him for at least ten days and don't give him any idea when he will be released. He is asking for all of the above as far as I can see it. Good luck!
0 x