Circumcision

Living the real life under lock and key
SteveT

Circumcision

Post by SteveT »

Hello all,

I am uncircumcised (in the UK it is the norm to leave infants uncircumcised). Is anyone else out there similarly uncircumcised?

Once locked I have no access whatsoever to the keys, and my wife does not want to be bothered having to retrieve them from their hiding place at the drop of a hat, so I do not get let out even for cleaning. I am scrupulous about hygiene so, at the start of this most recent stint (7 weeks ago), I decided to insert myself into the cage with my foreskin fully retracted. This has worked fine to a large extent. I shower every day and I am able to get soap onto the glans area such that I am able to keep it clean and odour-free. However, the skin has to go somewhere and, in my stainless steel Spiral device, that means pulling it back so that it bulges out in the gap between the cage and the ring in a rather unsightly lump. This causes another problem in that there are now folds of skin which trap moisture and are difficult to clean. With a bit of poking around I have managed to unravel some of these folds and found an unpleasant build-up of gunk. This is not good.

Moreover, the bars of the Spiral are quite close together and are just wide enough for a little fold of skin to get trapped in or, worse, to poke through sufficiently to get clonked by the padlock. Boy is that unpleasantly painful!

For a budget stainless steel device I am very happy with the Spiral. I realise however that for real long-term chastity I am going to have to invest in a custom-made device. Before I do so, I am very seriously considering getting circumcised. At the age of 54 this is going to seem like a strange decision.

Does anyone here have any experience of adult circumcision, or have any other pertinent advice to offer?

Thanks in advance

Steve T
0 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017
belocked

Re: Circumcision

Post by belocked »

Adult circumcision is not something to do lightly. I did it for try to help with some medical issues facing my KH and I was in tears for a couple of days from any movement of the bandages. I had a much-needed full week at home to convalesce, and it was weeks before it seemed recovered enough for fun. There's also a big change as the head is now open all the time and so far less sensitive; the PIV sensations are quite different.

The upsides? For me it's that my KH is much better, but I can add that the cage fits much better without hygiene issues, and I also last longer and have more control. I regretted my decision for several months but now we're both happy the way we are.
0 x
McAndrew

Post by McAndrew »

Not adult, but 11 years old. For the same reason my son had it done at 14.
Not exactly fun and it takes about a week before it's bearable and about a month before it's fully operational again.

So I can't say if it's better with or without.
0 x
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

A custom device like the JailBird will give better access for cleaning. I tried a similar trick with mine, also being uncircumcised, of putting the device on with the foreskin retracted. It does allow for easier hygiene, but the folded up skin isn't very comfortable, as the OP found, but with a bit of effort you can return the skin to the usual position with a gently rounded tool as well as retract it.

A custom device can be put in the bin if you don't like it - you can't replace a surgically removed foreskin :shock: I know in which order I would investigate this !
0 x
MM Jailbird
collegeslave

Post by collegeslave »

I had a CB6000 and had a lot of issues with hygiene because I'm uncircumsized. It was difficult to keep my head clean and the cage would start to smell after a few days. I got a Jailbird from MM and now I'm able to go months while locked and can clean while still locked. The only thing I miss is not being able to touch my penis at all. If you're looking for long term lockups I would highly recommend the Jailbird
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

I was born in the USA but my parents were the children of immigrant so they believed circumcision was barbaric and served no purpose. Hence I was the only guy on any of my sports teams who had a foreskin and was the butt of some jokes. I also was the first uncut guy all of the girls I had sex with, saw. At the age of 25 I got circumcised because I was tired of the strange looks I was getting when we had sex with others. However, the surgeon botched the job. He said I kept getting erections and even ice would not stop them, so he did the best he could. Not wanting to go through that pain again, I let it go. It was not too bad because I looked uncircumcised only when I was flaccid. As soon as I got halfway erect I looked like I was circumcised. I do have problems with pinching in my jailbird from time to time even though I got the bars reversed. I also need to remove it to clean under my foreskin.
0 x
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

Thank you to everybody for their replies so far.

There is a great deal of food for thought (and some salutary tales). Just what I would expect from this intelligent forum.

First of all I want to reassure everyone that this is not a decision I take lightly and I am still a long way off any sort of action.

Incidentally, I have just spent the last week unlocked (after a period of 8 weeks locked 24/7). I was travelling and, even though I do own a plastic CB6000s, I didn't want to risk going through the sophisticated body scanners at Heathrow and in the US.

Spending a week free has, I think, been a good thing. There was some minor surface tissue damage to the skin of my penis where it had poked through the bars of the cage and been caught by the padlock. Also, some chafing under the testicles. These quickly recovered. Also, my penis seemed alarmingly misshapen when I removed the cage (I think the small size cage is just a little too small) but this went back to normal within a day or so.

The skin of my glans had hardened quite considerably having been exposed (though protected inside the cage), but after a week back underneath its foreskin it seems to have reverted somewhat back towards its previous state. For reasons of cleanliness, when in am locked again (see below) I plan, once again, to have my foreskin fully retracted.

More importantly, I have been able to get a really good clean. There was some unpleasant "stuff" which had been caught in the folds of the excess skin that no amount of showering seemed to clear. I have no idea what this was - dead skin, fungal growth or just soap scum - but I am glad to be rid of it.

I am going to be locked again tonight (my wife doesn't give release dates, but it is unlikely to be this side of Christmas). I think I will try the normal sized cage and see if I can't distribute the skin a bit better so that it is easier to keep clean.

I am definitely planning on getting a custom device at some time in the future. For me this will be a fairly considerable investment so I don't want to get it wrong.

Thanks again for all the advice so far...
0 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017
no early release

Post by no early release »

Hi there. It is a tough call. i chose to get circumcised aged 27 and it is other post-ers have asserted a painful week or so. Also your glans isn;t used to being out in the world so just when you need it to behave it is getting loads of stimulation and erections ensue, under the bandages, which is not just painful but delays healing! Like others here it took me a week to heal a little and a month to be mostly ok. My surgeon botched mine slightly as he didn't allow me enough 'grow room' so my stitches split when I had nocturnal erections. It is still over sensitive in areas but I have to say I MUCH prefer it now and 20 years later would go though it again if I had to. I love being circumcised and hygiene is far easier.It is better for locking my PA too.
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 03 almost 24/7. Only released when KH chooses. Current record caged time 62 days.