Urethral plug in a cage causing pain at night

Living the real life under lock and key
nancys_newboy

Urethral plug in a cage causing pain at night

Post by nancys_newboy »

sooo the cage i am in has a removable urethral plug... it seems that when worn during the day,i have no issues with it whatsoever.. BUT at night when in bed after 4 or 5 hours it starts to hurt quite a bit and needs to be removed.
When i do have it in when i go to bed, i havent been wearing it all day,,only to bed so its not been in for very long at that point.

Any ideas or similar experiences?
0 x
She decides

Re: Urethral plug in a cage causing pain at night

Post by She decides »

My insert was painful at the penis tip during erections for the first week or so, after that I guess my skin got broken in or I was used to it and there was no more pain. If my cage was off for a few hours or a day it'd go back on just fine with no erection pain. If I was unlocked for days or a week, the erections were painful and I'd have to break in all over again. It was incentive to always lock up!

I also got a UTI from it, I thought I was being anal retentive about cleaning the insert before I'd put it back on after removal, but I guess it wasn't clean enough. I got out my tools and removed the permanent insert. My days of penetrating my penis are over. The UTI was the worst illness I ever had, it was awful.
0 x
McAndrew

Post by McAndrew »

What She Decides said.

Plugs are for short term play and even then be very careful. If anything is painful, that's a warning, don't ignore it.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

I think you have a totally avoidable problem there mate..
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Look02

Post by Look02 »

Haven't been here for some weeks, I'm back into my Looker 02 since 12 days straight (and I'll probably being unlocked only for short times).

I'm wearing the plug/urethal insert as I've been doing for about 12 weeks some time ago. The one I'm wearing in my Looker 02 is exeptional smooth. I have had some problems at the tip first, but getting a bevelled nut from Steelworx helped a lot.

One thing has to be made sure: You want a cage as small as possible. If the penis can grow within the cage you may have some bad times probably. There's nearly no room to grow in mine and I do sleep very well throughout the nights without any pain from the cage or the plug (just my balls getting tight if it's cold outside).

IF the cage from your avatar is the one you wear, this one looks like a cheap chinese cage and the plug has no ball-end. Personally I would NOT consider wearing a plug like that within my uretha. So please be careful!
0 x
Happily locked by my wife in a Looker 02 with just 48mm total length => it still went in like "nothing" :)
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

She decides wrote:I thought I was being anal retentive about cleaning the insert before I'd put it back on after removal, but I guess it wasn't clean enough.
From what I've read, the insert needs to be removed and cleaned every few days in order to prevent a UTI, I'm curious if you were doing that - or what your schedule for removal might have been?
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Look02

Post by Look02 »

Aarkey wrote:From what I've read, the insert needs to be removed and cleaned every few days in order to prevent a UTI, I'm curious if you were doing that - or what your schedule for removal might have been?
I don't think so (where did you read that?). Putting it in always bears some risk - it might be not totally clean thus bringing bacteria into the uretha (so doing that frequently will rise the potential risk). I will always use antiseptic spray on the inside and the outside. I will drink a lot before putting it in, so I can pee a short time after it went in => urine being sterile will flush out anything.
0 x
Happily locked by my wife in a Looker 02 with just 48mm total length => it still went in like "nothing" :)
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Look02 wrote:
Aarkey wrote:From what I've read, the insert needs to be removed and cleaned every few days in order to prevent a UTI, I'm curious if you were doing that - or what your schedule for removal might have been?
I don't think so (where did you read that?). Putting it in always bears some risk - it might be not totally clean thus bringing bacteria into the uretha (so doing that frequently will rise the potential risk). I will always use antiseptic spray on the inside and the outside. I will drink a lot before putting it in, so I can pee a short time after it went in => urine being sterile will flush out anything.
I believe I read it a few different places. And that although urine is sterile, that pre-cum is not and that can be an issue with allowing bacteria to happen. I'm curious how long you go between removals for cleaning. I know that Thumper recommends doing it weekly (perhaps he said at least weekly?) and talked about being careful about how you sterilize it before reinserting it. Either way, I'm definitely open to learning more about the process as it is something that seems like a pretty secure and intense way to experience chastity.
0 x
Look02

Post by Look02 »

I've been wearing the cage with the insert/plug for about 3-4 weeks before cleaning. Has still been o.k., but now I normally clean every 2 weeks. I wash my cage every day and use antiseptic spray quite often to keep everything clean.

Wearing the plug is something you know (and it's really nice), but after some time you don't recognize it anymore. Normally (if you're wearing a cage without a plug) your penis will move within your cage, it may touch the sides or jump up and down while running. When wearing the plug the penis is fixed. It won't move at all.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Look02 wrote:I wash my cage every day and use antiseptic spray quite often to keep everything clean
Maybe it is your diligence with washing & spraying it which has prevented any issue with you. I do know for certainty that some people are simply more susceptible to UTIs than other folks.
0 x