How do other locked men feel when their KH pleasures Herself

Living the real life under lock and key
subbyslut

How do other locked men feel when their KH pleasures Herself

Post by subbyslut »

ust felt the need to share this i was unlocked for 6 days on the honour system on the morning of the 7th day when i expected my wife to allow me to cum She gave me the key and i locked up. On the second night of my lock up She told me She was going to bed early "Finish your chores and let the dog out then come to bed!"
When i got upstairs She had Her Hitachi magic wand under the covers She told me to lay beside Her and She switched Her wand on and had three powerful orgasms gave me the magic wand said "Put that away for me and go to sleep!"
The effect on me was incredible i put the wand away got back into bed found myself trembling and humping air feeling as though i was cumming wow! i remained in this state for a long time before i got to sleep! Still locked today and feeling completely besotted with Her!
Has anyone else been affected like this? Locked in a small silicone chastity device relatively new to all this! subbyslut
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: How do other locked men feel when their KH pleasures Her

Post by Tom Allen »

Moved this to a more appropriate forum.
0 x
Forherdesire

Post by Forherdesire »

Just wanted to let you know that there won't be a lot of responses here by design. The journey is more the a public diary for personal reflection not necessarily for conversations. No reflection on you just the way this particular area was designed.

With that said sounds like you have a fun KH there. Hope it all works out for the both of you.
0 x
Have been locked up 24/7 since Sept. 14th 2015
Currently wearing a MM Jailbird.
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Ive always felt really good about it even before chastity play.

These days if im locked up its the closes thing i can get to having an O myself and will generally keep me going for a day or two.

I think its important for women to take control of their own pleasure in this way as many have been told growing up its not something a woman should do.
Us men typically will do it anyway yet im sure fewer didn't growing up.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
Betterthansmith
Last orgasm: June 1st, 2022

Post by Betterthansmith »

LockedUp24 wrote:I think its important for women to take control of their own pleasure in this way as many have been told growing up its not something a woman should do.
Us men typically will do it anyway yet im sure fewer didn't growing up.
Agree with that. My wife rarely does it, but when she does she loves it and she knows I love it too...
0 x
Gwyidion

Post by Gwyidion »

It really depends, for me.

If i'm involved - holding her, laying next to her, or using my hands while she uses hitachi... its freaking awesome, and its a basically nightly ritual. Even if i am just physically there, but not actively involved, it is great.

Her pleasuring herself on her own is a punishment for me. Being an object for my wife's pleasure is basically the pinnacle need of my sexuality. She has in the past left the room, pleasured herself, and returned, as an explicit statement that i am not needed.

That hurts.
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

Never really had this happen. She's told me she doesn't need to pleasure herself when I'm in denial because I give her so many orgasms she rarely gets Horny. However I would love to witness it and be involved. Oddly I don't like it when we are having sex and find she is touching her self. I usually knock her hand away and go at her harder like "oh really!? I'm not enough!" Lol
0 x
knighterrant

Post by knighterrant »

Somebody needs to package the Hitachi wand and a chastity cage in a gift basket :D

My KH has done so with me beside her. I think it may happen more over time. For me, like some much about chastity I love it and hate it at the same time.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Continuing my post above....

I just wish she would do it more as its a rare GLORIOUS thing.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Grizzly228 wrote:Oddly I don't like it when we are having sex and find she is touching her self. I usually knock her hand away and go at her harder like "oh really!? I'm not enough!" Lol
I'm the opposite.

Love to see my wife helping herself out. Whatever it takes for her to feel good is ok with me and I take no offence at all to my abilities.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273