Shaving best way

Living the real life under lock and key
Petjude

Shaving best way

Post by Petjude »

Myself (M) and my wife (s) have been very long term advocates of total genital hair removal. For many years we have been using a extremely good waxing product but for some reason the company have changed their product line resulting with that product no longer available. This has forced us back to shaving, which neither of us really like because it promotes hair growth as well as ingrown hairs plus to keep on top of it you really need to shave daily. We have tried most of the products out their, creams tend to burn, most if not all the wax products just leave a sticker mess and really don't work well.
We thought we would throw the question out their and see what you all find gives the best results.
0 x
DLsKnight

Re: Shaving best way

Post by DLsKnight »

We used a home laser by Silk'n. My wife no longer needs to shave her legs and the hair on her genitals is almost gone. I recently started using it on myself and it is starting to work on me but, not as fast as on her. For us it works and not having to shave will be great.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Petjude wrote:We thought we would throw the question...
I have used the Seiko Cleancut for over 12 years. It works well, I use it every 2 or 3 days, and its very safe. I buy a new shield and razor every couple of years just to replace the blade. I keep the battery out of it, and clean it after every use with the brush. Very solid shaver, and a better investment than the Midas 2000 which isn't as well made.

You can usually find it cheaper on Amazon but here's the official site: http://www.seikocleancut.com

DLsKnight wrote:We used a home laser by Silk'n.
Can you link to what one you use? I google'd it and found they make several different ones and the idea of using a laser down there seems both like a potentially great long term option, but also something that would best go with a recommended one.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Yes please post more on the home laser , as permanent hair removal would be terrific .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
DLsKnight

Post by DLsKnight »

https://www.silkn.com/flash-and-go/
It is the Silk'n Flash and Go Luxx. I believe it sells for about 300.00. The Luxx model has much longer pulse life.
We have been using it since about March of this year. You start out using it every two weeks and eventually progress to only once a month. During this time you continue shaving to keep the hair short. The shorter the hair the less sting when the light pulses. It takes about a year to get rid of all hair and will require touch up from time to time according to them.
Like I said, we are happy with it as it is working for us. My wife wanted to be bare without having to shave and it is working better than we had hoped. :D
I am happy to answer any questions that I can.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

DLsKnight wrote:The Luxx model has much longer pulse life... I am happy to answer any questions that I can.
Thanks for the info. And since you're happy to answer questions... here's more questions!
1) The pulse life is how long the laser actually works for, right? The thing I'd heard about these is that sometimes the lasers die within a few months, before the work is finished. Is there a warranty of sort? Is it good for a certain number of pulses? Months?
2) How painful is it when it is happening? Does the pain linger are you able to get "right back into" the belt? How long does it take to use "per session" with it?
3) You said you've been using it since March, so about 6 months now, but it takes a year to do it all... so at this point, if you were to stop, what would happen? Half the hair is gone? Or will it all just start to come back?
4) I have some hair on the bottom 1/2 of my shaft, that's the most difficult area to shave for me, but I'd be wary of hurting myself or causing any possible desensitivity to it. Any thoughts?
0 x
DLsKnight

Post by DLsKnight »

Ok, I finally got time to get on the site again.
Yes, the pluse life is how long the laser cartridge lasts. The Luxx model comes with a cartridge with 120,000 pulse life instead of the 5,000 if I remember right. The Luxx also has a two year warranty. Basically the Luxx is considered to be a lifetime unit.
The pain, when there is any is like a rubber band snap and lasts about that long. The only place I get any sense of pain is on my shaft and on the sack where the shaft usually lays. Every where else it is just a nice warm feeling. My wife says she only get a couple of stings each session, nothing to bother her. She actually enjoys the warm feeling and becomes aroused. Now, everyone has different pain tolerances. The unit comes with 5 levels of intensity and we use it on the highest level. We did start with the lowest to check things out. ;)
A typical session on her or me takes about as long as shaving. Of course, her legs take much longer. I've never timed it but, I do one of her legs a night.
After using, we saw results with in a few days, less than a week. My wife had 95% reduction of hair on her legs after about two months and about the same on her vulva with in four months. My results have been slower, about 80% removal at six months.
I would assume if you stopped using it to soon that the hair would regrow at a percentage rate. This nor other methods are considered "permanent" by the FDA. They are considered as "long term" and should be maintained by occasional sessions.
According to the company, it does not work well on light colored hair. The dark color absorbs the light better to kill the root. So, if you are blond or gray it might work as well.
All I can say about any damage or hurt is that it has not bothered us and there is no loss of sensitivity. I use it on her and I use it on myself. As with all things, we are all a little different. That said, we do recommend it.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

DLsKnight wrote:That said, we do recommend it.
Thanks a bunch for the replies! I'm fortunate, light skin & dark hair, which they say is the best combo.

Sounds like something for the X-mas list!
0 x