Looseness of cage after shower

Living the real life under lock and key
nancys_newboy

Looseness of cage after shower

Post by nancys_newboy »

Soo, took a shower today, hotter than normal , back was a bit tight..and when I got out..there seemed to be an unusual amount of "extra" room in the ring that my cage is secured to. Now I know how the testicles work with heat and how they can hang lower when warm and pull up closer to the body to regulate heat..but jumping jesus on a pogo stick, with a little effort I probably could have pulled this right off.
Now, during normal operating temperatures I guess we will call it, the ring appears ans feels to be the right size... tight but not uncomfortable, and I tried the smaller ring before and it was way tight and pinched like a bastid.

Any thoughts or ideas, possible similar situations?
0 x
locked4now

Re: Looseness of cage after shower

Post by locked4now »

What device are you wearing?
0 x
nancys_newboy

Post by nancys_newboy »

i am not sure of the brand, but i can post a pic, NOT on my situation, if I can figure out how
0 x
nancys_newboy

Post by nancys_newboy »

ok, got picture as avatar
0 x
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

I have that issue when getting out of hot shower as well. Once my body temp normalizes everything goes back to normal.
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
nancys_newboy

Post by nancys_newboy »

thank you for the input, much appreciated.. thought i just had magical "great dane" balls or something
0 x
Subinmemphis

Post by Subinmemphis »

I have huge balls. :)
0 x
Katwalk is my key holder
She decides

Post by She decides »

I "work" for a living, meaning that I get hot and sweaty. And I live in my Steelworxx 24/7. While I'm at work the cage slides down my low hanging balls and is pretty uncomfortable. I find myself adjusting and lifting the cage a lot. When I'm cool and clean the cage is snug so I know the sizing is good.

I remedied this by buying a 3/8" dog leash at Wal-Mart, and two 3/8" cat collars. I cut the ends off the leash and heat sealed the ends, and I cut the tri-glide buckles off of the cat collars. I connect the strap around the cage A-ring just below the alignment pin, then wrap the strap around my back and connect to the other side of the cage A-ring. It's all adjustable with the tri-glides.

It works VERY well at keeping my cage high and tight and comfortable. I also wear Joe Boxer thongs (K-Mart) which add a lot of support.

Tri-glides and dog leash nylon strap are also available on E-bay for real cheap money too.
0 x